Apr 25, 2014, 9:05 PM EDT
Oklahoma State lost another piece to its program for next season when top-100 guard and signee Jared Terrell opted to get released from his national letter of intent and re-opening his recruitment. Brewster Academy head coach Jason Smith confirmed Terrell’s move on Twitter on Friday.
The 6-foot-3 Terrell now becomes one of the best available guards in the country and could see a lot of schools get involved very quickly. Terrell is the No. 66 prospect in Rivals.com’s 2014 rankings and one of the few ranked players still on the board. When he ended his recruitment after July, Terrell chose Oklahoma State over other finalists Cincinnati, Providence and Rhode Island.
Also still on the board is Brewster Academy teammate Devonte Graham was also recently released from his Letter of Intent from Appalachian State and has seen his recruitment go up significantly since not many quality guards are available.
Both teammates should see a lot of schools coming by Brewster Academy showing interest in the next few days.
Oct 1, 2014, 7:14 PM EDT
The Big Ten is the first of the five conferences granted autonomy to send recommendations to the NCAA.
Oct 1, 2014, 6:06 PM EDT
With Missouri’s top three scorers from last season having moved on, Johnathan Williams III will be a key figure in 2014-15.
Oct 1, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Spencer averaged 9.1 points and 3.2 rebounds per game last season.
Oct 1, 2014, 4:07 PM EDT
Both with charged with drunk driving offenses during the offseason.
Oct 1, 2014, 3:03 PM EDT
SDSU’s front court depth will take an early season hit.
Oct 1, 2014, 1:39 PM EDT
Haith earned a commitment from a three-star point guard from Western New York.
Oct 1, 2014, 11:52 AM EDT
Van Vleet has been attending speaking engagements this offseason, trying to give back to the youth.
Oct 1, 2014, 11:02 AM EDT
Jawun Evans is one of the top three point guards in the class.
Oct 1, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
Do you think the MLB needs some ice for that burn?
Sep 30, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
A former Baylor commit is suing his former high school for allegedly altering his grades.
Sep 30, 2014, 9:42 PM EDT
Missouri is losing a wing shooter.
Sep 30, 2014, 8:50 PM EDT
Can an SEC program reel in a top-5 player in the 2015 class during a weekend visit?
Sep 30, 2014, 7:44 PM EDT
Harvard landed another quality recruit.
Sep 30, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
IUPUI unveiled a new court design this week.
Sep 30, 2014, 5:10 PM EDT
Western Kentucky fans were given three options and selected one for the upcoming season.
Sep 30, 2014, 3:55 PM EDT
NBA teams know all about efficiency stats and advanced analytics. College freshmen and sophomores may not.
Sep 30, 2014, 1:56 PM EDT
Evans may be the best point guard in the Class of 2015, but it’s up for debate.
Sep 30, 2014, 1:17 PM EDT
Ernie Kent lands his third commitment in the Class of 2015.
Sep 30, 2014, 10:22 AM EDT
The pair will replace Digger Phelps and Jalen Rose.
Sep 30, 2014, 8:48 AM EDT
The Owls may not have landed Jalen Brunson, but they did bring in an elite “legacy” in the back court.
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)