Apr 26, 2014, 12:40 PM EDT
Diamond Stone is the No. 3 prospect in Rivals.com’s 2015 class and the 6-foot-10 center from Milwaukee drew a lot of head coaches on Friday night in his first game with the Young Legends at the Jayhawk Invitational.
Stone is playing in the Under Armour Association and had Baylor coach Scott Drew, Georgetown head coach John Thompson III, Kansas head coach Bill Self, N.C. State head coach Mark Gottfried, SMU head coach Larry Brown and UConn head coach Kevin Ollie all watch his Friday night game according to Rivals.com’s Eric Bossi.
Stone also had assistant coaches from Duke, Kentucky and Michigan State.
The big man didn’t disappoint as he went for 36 points and 16 rebounds in a win for his team. Stone is a consensus top-five player in the class and will take a run at No. 1 this spring and summer.
(H/T: IA Elites)
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)