Apr 29, 2014, 7:07 PM EST
Oregon head coach Dana Altman got his Class of 2015 started on Tuesday evening, earning a commitment from Mayfair High (Calif.) rising senior point guard Kendall Small. He announced his decision via Twitter.
The 6-foot Small is a four-star recruit, listed as the No. 69 overall player in his class, according to Rivals.
The Ducks graduate Johnathan Loyd from this season’s team, but have lined up several point guards for the coming years. Dominic Artis has two years of eligibility remaining while three-star floor general Casey Benson and lead guard JaQuan Lyle, a five-star recruit who committed to the Ducks on Mar. 19, join the program this fall.
Oregon is not done with its incoming class, as Ben Carter’s departure gives the Ducks with one available scholarship for the 2014-2015 season.
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 0
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (5)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)