Apr 29, 2014, 7:07 PM EDT
Oregon head coach Dana Altman got his Class of 2015 started on Tuesday evening, earning a commitment from Mayfair High (Calif.) rising senior point guard Kendall Small. He announced his decision via Twitter.
The 6-foot Small is a four-star recruit, listed as the No. 69 overall player in his class, according to Rivals.
The Ducks graduate Johnathan Loyd from this season’s team, but have lined up several point guards for the coming years. Dominic Artis has two years of eligibility remaining while three-star floor general Casey Benson and lead guard JaQuan Lyle, a five-star recruit who committed to the Ducks on Mar. 19, join the program this fall.
Oregon is not done with its incoming class, as Ben Carter’s departure gives the Ducks with one available scholarship for the 2014-2015 season.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)