Apr 29, 2014, 7:07 PM EDT
Oregon head coach Dana Altman got his Class of 2015 started on Tuesday evening, earning a commitment from Mayfair High (Calif.) rising senior point guard Kendall Small. He announced his decision via Twitter.
The 6-foot Small is a four-star recruit, listed as the No. 69 overall player in his class, according to Rivals.
The Ducks graduate Johnathan Loyd from this season’s team, but have lined up several point guards for the coming years. Dominic Artis has two years of eligibility remaining while three-star floor general Casey Benson and lead guard JaQuan Lyle, a five-star recruit who committed to the Ducks on Mar. 19, join the program this fall.
Oregon is not done with its incoming class, as Ben Carter’s departure gives the Ducks with one available scholarship for the 2014-2015 season.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)