Apr 29, 2014, 4:41 PM EST
— John Henson (@_John_Henson_) April 29, 2014
Monday night during a pickup game Louisville forward Montrezl Harrell made a statement with the game point by breaking the backboard with one his signature dunks.
Former North Carolina Tar Heel and current Milwaukee Buck John Henson sent the photo out on Twitter with the evidence of that slam sprinkled all over the floor.
A photo like this is sure to make Louisville fans happy Harrell decided to return for his junior season, as the Cardinals move into the ACC.
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 1
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)