Apr 29, 2014, 4:41 PM EST
— John Henson (@_John_Henson_) April 29, 2014
Monday night during a pickup game Louisville forward Montrezl Harrell made a statement with the game point by breaking the backboard with one his signature dunks.
Former North Carolina Tar Heel and current Milwaukee Buck John Henson sent the photo out on Twitter with the evidence of that slam sprinkled all over the floor.
A photo like this is sure to make Louisville fans happy Harrell decided to return for his junior season, as the Cardinals move into the ACC.
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)