Apr 29, 2014, 4:41 PM EDT
— John Henson (@_John_Henson_) April 29, 2014
Monday night during a pickup game Louisville forward Montrezl Harrell made a statement with the game point by breaking the backboard with one his signature dunks.
Former North Carolina Tar Heel and current Milwaukee Buck John Henson sent the photo out on Twitter with the evidence of that slam sprinkled all over the floor.
A photo like this is sure to make Louisville fans happy Harrell decided to return for his junior season, as the Cardinals move into the ACC.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (43)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)