Apr 29, 2014, 4:41 PM EST
— John Henson (@_John_Henson_) April 29, 2014
Monday night during a pickup game Louisville forward Montrezl Harrell made a statement with the game point by breaking the backboard with one his signature dunks.
Former North Carolina Tar Heel and current Milwaukee Buck John Henson sent the photo out on Twitter with the evidence of that slam sprinkled all over the floor.
A photo like this is sure to make Louisville fans happy Harrell decided to return for his junior season, as the Cardinals move into the ACC.
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 12
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)
- Burning Questions: Who gets the last shot? (3)