Apr 29, 2014, 1:32 PM EDT
Vanderbilt landed their second commitment in the Class of 2015, as four-star wing Joseph Toye pledged to the Commodores on Tuesday afternoon.
Toye is an athletic, 6-foot-7 wing from Chicago that is still developing his perimeter game. He ranks No. 88 in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals.
Toye joins Camron Justice, a three-star shooting guard from Kentucky that committed earlier this month, in Vandy’s 2015 class.
Vandy has a talented recruiting class coming in for the 2014 season, one loaded with perimeter players and knock down three-point shooters. Adding an athletic wing like Toye to that mix will be a nice addition when he finally makes it to the Nashville campus.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)