Apr 29, 2014, 1:32 PM EDT
Vanderbilt landed their second commitment in the Class of 2015, as four-star wing Joseph Toye pledged to the Commodores on Tuesday afternoon.
Toye is an athletic, 6-foot-7 wing from Chicago that is still developing his perimeter game. He ranks No. 88 in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals.
Toye joins Camron Justice, a three-star shooting guard from Kentucky that committed earlier this month, in Vandy’s 2015 class.
Vandy has a talented recruiting class coming in for the 2014 season, one loaded with perimeter players and knock down three-point shooters. Adding an athletic wing like Toye to that mix will be a nice addition when he finally makes it to the Nashville campus.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (3)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)