Apr 29, 2014, 1:32 PM EDT
Vanderbilt landed their second commitment in the Class of 2015, as four-star wing Joseph Toye pledged to the Commodores on Tuesday afternoon.
Toye is an athletic, 6-foot-7 wing from Chicago that is still developing his perimeter game. He ranks No. 88 in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals.
Toye joins Camron Justice, a three-star shooting guard from Kentucky that committed earlier this month, in Vandy’s 2015 class.
Vandy has a talented recruiting class coming in for the 2014 season, one loaded with perimeter players and knock down three-point shooters. Adding an athletic wing like Toye to that mix will be a nice addition when he finally makes it to the Nashville campus.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)