Apr 29, 2014, 1:32 PM EDT
Vanderbilt landed their second commitment in the Class of 2015, as four-star wing Joseph Toye pledged to the Commodores on Tuesday afternoon.
Toye is an athletic, 6-foot-7 wing from Chicago that is still developing his perimeter game. He ranks No. 88 in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals.
Toye joins Camron Justice, a three-star shooting guard from Kentucky that committed earlier this month, in Vandy’s 2015 class.
Vandy has a talented recruiting class coming in for the 2014 season, one loaded with perimeter players and knock down three-point shooters. Adding an athletic wing like Toye to that mix will be a nice addition when he finally makes it to the Nashville campus.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (3)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)