Apr 29, 2014, 1:32 PM EDT
Vanderbilt landed their second commitment in the Class of 2015, as four-star wing Joseph Toye pledged to the Commodores on Tuesday afternoon.
Toye is an athletic, 6-foot-7 wing from Chicago that is still developing his perimeter game. He ranks No. 88 in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals.
Toye joins Camron Justice, a three-star shooting guard from Kentucky that committed earlier this month, in Vandy’s 2015 class.
Vandy has a talented recruiting class coming in for the 2014 season, one loaded with perimeter players and knock down three-point shooters. Adding an athletic wing like Toye to that mix will be a nice addition when he finally makes it to the Nashville campus.
- Gregg Marshall to remain at Wichita State, won’t visit Alabama 1
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 5
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see (22)