Apr 29, 2014, 12:25 PM EDT
Baylor landed their first commitment for the Class of 2015 on Tuesday afternoon as King McClure pledged to Scott Drew and the Bears.
Evan Daniels of Scout.com was the first to report the news.
McClure, the No. 37 recruit in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals, is a 6-foot-3 scoring guard from Dallas. He’s a physical scorer that is at his best when he’s putting the ball on the floor and getting into the paint.
“One of the better pure scorers in the class of 2015,” Rivals’ Eric Bossi called him. “King is in the mold of a Ben Gordon type. He is a strong combo guard who bounces off defenders on drives, has a good mid range game and is a streaky shooter from deep with a short memory and loads of confidence.”
McLure is a four-star recruit.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 1
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)