Apr 29, 2014, 12:25 PM EDT
Baylor landed their first commitment for the Class of 2015 on Tuesday afternoon as King McClure pledged to Scott Drew and the Bears.
Evan Daniels of Scout.com was the first to report the news.
McClure, the No. 37 recruit in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals, is a 6-foot-3 scoring guard from Dallas. He’s a physical scorer that is at his best when he’s putting the ball on the floor and getting into the paint.
“One of the better pure scorers in the class of 2015,” Rivals’ Eric Bossi called him. “King is in the mold of a Ben Gordon type. He is a strong combo guard who bounces off defenders on drives, has a good mid range game and is a streaky shooter from deep with a short memory and loads of confidence.”
McLure is a four-star recruit.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0