Apr 29, 2014, 12:25 PM EDT
Baylor landed their first commitment for the Class of 2015 on Tuesday afternoon as King McClure pledged to Scott Drew and the Bears.
Evan Daniels of Scout.com was the first to report the news.
McClure, the No. 37 recruit in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals, is a 6-foot-3 scoring guard from Dallas. He’s a physical scorer that is at his best when he’s putting the ball on the floor and getting into the paint.
“One of the better pure scorers in the class of 2015,” Rivals’ Eric Bossi called him. “King is in the mold of a Ben Gordon type. He is a strong combo guard who bounces off defenders on drives, has a good mid range game and is a streaky shooter from deep with a short memory and loads of confidence.”
McLure is a four-star recruit.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)