Apr 29, 2014, 10:15 PM EDT
It may have been the Nebraska men’s basketball banquet, but Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo crashed the party with a video message for Cornhuskers coach Tim Miles and the rest of his program.
He began by ridiculing Miles for his use of Twitter. Izzo quickly congratulated him on his season and coach of the year award, citing how he played an important role in that honor after Nebraska beat Michigan State, 60-51, in East Lansing on Feb. 16.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 2
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)