Apr 29, 2014, 10:15 PM EST
It may have been the Nebraska men’s basketball banquet, but Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo crashed the party with a video message for Cornhuskers coach Tim Miles and the rest of his program.
He began by ridiculing Miles for his use of Twitter. Izzo quickly congratulated him on his season and coach of the year award, citing how he played an important role in that honor after Nebraska beat Michigan State, 60-51, in East Lansing on Feb. 16.
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 1
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)