Apr 29, 2014, 10:15 PM EDT
It may have been the Nebraska men’s basketball banquet, but Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo crashed the party with a video message for Cornhuskers coach Tim Miles and the rest of his program.
He began by ridiculing Miles for his use of Twitter. Izzo quickly congratulated him on his season and coach of the year award, citing how he played an important role in that honor after Nebraska beat Michigan State, 60-51, in East Lansing on Feb. 16.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)