Apr 30, 2014, 11:24 AM EDT
Oklahoma State’s Le’Bryan Nash was arrested on Monday morning after he was pulled over for speeding, according to a report from the Tulsa World.
When he was pulled over by OSU cops they realized that he had an outstanding warrant for … speeding. He was taken to city jail, where he posted bond.
Nash was also charged with driving without a license back in April of 2012.
The 6-foot-7 Nash will be returning to Oklahoma State for his senior season after having the best year of his career as a junior. He averaged 13.9 points and 5.0 boards, but, more importantly, he embraced the idea of becoming Oklahoma State’s go-to guy in the post. Despite playing with Markel Brown and Marcus Smart, Nash became the guy that Travis Ford gave the ball to in crucial moments late in the season. With Brown and Smart gone, he should have a huge senior campaign.
If he can stop speeding, that is.
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 0
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)