Apr 30, 2014, 11:24 AM EST
Oklahoma State’s Le’Bryan Nash was arrested on Monday morning after he was pulled over for speeding, according to a report from the Tulsa World.
When he was pulled over by OSU cops they realized that he had an outstanding warrant for … speeding. He was taken to city jail, where he posted bond.
Nash was also charged with driving without a license back in April of 2012.
The 6-foot-7 Nash will be returning to Oklahoma State for his senior season after having the best year of his career as a junior. He averaged 13.9 points and 5.0 boards, but, more importantly, he embraced the idea of becoming Oklahoma State’s go-to guy in the post. Despite playing with Markel Brown and Marcus Smart, Nash became the guy that Travis Ford gave the ball to in crucial moments late in the season. With Brown and Smart gone, he should have a huge senior campaign.
If he can stop speeding, that is.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)