Apr 30, 2014, 11:24 AM EST
Oklahoma State’s Le’Bryan Nash was arrested on Monday morning after he was pulled over for speeding, according to a report from the Tulsa World.
When he was pulled over by OSU cops they realized that he had an outstanding warrant for … speeding. He was taken to city jail, where he posted bond.
Nash was also charged with driving without a license back in April of 2012.
The 6-foot-7 Nash will be returning to Oklahoma State for his senior season after having the best year of his career as a junior. He averaged 13.9 points and 5.0 boards, but, more importantly, he embraced the idea of becoming Oklahoma State’s go-to guy in the post. Despite playing with Markel Brown and Marcus Smart, Nash became the guy that Travis Ford gave the ball to in crucial moments late in the season. With Brown and Smart gone, he should have a huge senior campaign.
If he can stop speeding, that is.
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 0
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)