May 1, 2014, 11:08 AM EST
Yesterday, we showed you a mixtape from the most highly-regarded point guard in the Class of 2015.
Here’s another point guard that is entering his final summer of AAU ball, but Marcus Lovett Jr’s game differs quite a bit from Jalen Brunson. Brunson is a game manager that can score and create. Lovett is a flashy ball-handler that can score, which makes for a great mixtape, but the reason he’s No. 41 in the class, 27 spots below Brunson, has to do with the point guard intangibles that don’t show up in a highlight reel.
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 1
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)