May 1, 2014, 11:08 AM EDT
Yesterday, we showed you a mixtape from the most highly-regarded point guard in the Class of 2015.
Here’s another point guard that is entering his final summer of AAU ball, but Marcus Lovett Jr’s game differs quite a bit from Jalen Brunson. Brunson is a game manager that can score and create. Lovett is a flashy ball-handler that can score, which makes for a great mixtape, but the reason he’s No. 41 in the class, 27 spots below Brunson, has to do with the point guard intangibles that don’t show up in a highlight reel.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)