May 1, 2014, 11:08 AM EDT
Yesterday, we showed you a mixtape from the most highly-regarded point guard in the Class of 2015.
Here’s another point guard that is entering his final summer of AAU ball, but Marcus Lovett Jr’s game differs quite a bit from Jalen Brunson. Brunson is a game manager that can score and create. Lovett is a flashy ball-handler that can score, which makes for a great mixtape, but the reason he’s No. 41 in the class, 27 spots below Brunson, has to do with the point guard intangibles that don’t show up in a highlight reel.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)