May 3, 2014, 11:30 PM EDT
Over the years the Bob Gibbons Tournament of Champions has hosted some of the best players to play at the college level. And in this year’s event one of the top players is 2015 guard Antonio Blakeney, a Top 25 shooting guard from Sarasota, Fla. who holds offers from programs such as Florida, Florida State, Kansas and Louisville.
During Saturday’s action Blakeney was able to get out on the break and the results were exciting to say the least as he finished the dunk over an opponent, sending the crowd into hysterics. Blakeney’s a name to keep in mind as we move towards the all-important July open periods, as he’ll be the focus of many of the nation’s top programs.
Video Credit: Ball is Life
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)