May 3, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
Over the years the Bob Gibbons Tournament of Champions has hosted some of the best players to play at the college level. And in this year’s event one of the top players is 2015 guard Antonio Blakeney, a Top 25 shooting guard from Sarasota, Fla. who holds offers from programs such as Florida, Florida State, Kansas and Louisville.
During Saturday’s action Blakeney was able to get out on the break and the results were exciting to say the least as he finished the dunk over an opponent, sending the crowd into hysterics. Blakeney’s a name to keep in mind as we move towards the all-important July open periods, as he’ll be the focus of many of the nation’s top programs.
Video Credit: Ball is Life
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)