May 3, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
Over the years the Bob Gibbons Tournament of Champions has hosted some of the best players to play at the college level. And in this year’s event one of the top players is 2015 guard Antonio Blakeney, a Top 25 shooting guard from Sarasota, Fla. who holds offers from programs such as Florida, Florida State, Kansas and Louisville.
During Saturday’s action Blakeney was able to get out on the break and the results were exciting to say the least as he finished the dunk over an opponent, sending the crowd into hysterics. Blakeney’s a name to keep in mind as we move towards the all-important July open periods, as he’ll be the focus of many of the nation’s top programs.
Video Credit: Ball is Life
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 0
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)