May 3, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
Over the years the Bob Gibbons Tournament of Champions has hosted some of the best players to play at the college level. And in this year’s event one of the top players is 2015 guard Antonio Blakeney, a Top 25 shooting guard from Sarasota, Fla. who holds offers from programs such as Florida, Florida State, Kansas and Louisville.
During Saturday’s action Blakeney was able to get out on the break and the results were exciting to say the least as he finished the dunk over an opponent, sending the crowd into hysterics. Blakeney’s a name to keep in mind as we move towards the all-important July open periods, as he’ll be the focus of many of the nation’s top programs.
Video Credit: Ball is Life
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 3
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 1
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 2
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)