May 3, 2014, 1:25 PM EDT
You’ve likely seen our “POSTERIZED” series of dunk videos on College Basketball Talk over the years and YouTube user Th1rstyforFood compiled a tremendous mix of the best dunks of the 2013-14 college basketball season.
The 12-minute video features nearly every major star in college basketball this season and also has a lot of really good mid-major dunks that I didn’t see until viewing this mix.
Tons of memorable dunks are featured in this one including C.J. Fair’s bloody dunk at the Maui Invitational, James Young’s dunk on UConn in the title game, and so many other good ones. I won’t give away the last dunk because it’s a fantastic one.
If there’s one gripe I have about this mix, it’s the lack of Eastern Kentucky’s Marcus Lewis — who was arguably the best dunker the season — but it’s only a minor omission in an otherwise comprehensive video.
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 0
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 7
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)