May 4, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Davon Dillard, a 6-foot-5 wing from Bowman Academy (Ind.), threw down one of the best dunks from the grassroots circuit you’ll see this spring. Dillard found his way into the paint, setting up a thunderous one-handed slam over a defender in a video captured by Courtside Films.
Dillard is playing with Mac Irvin Fire this spring and summer, averaging 13.0 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game in three games in the Nike EYBL.
He is rated as a three-star recruit, listed No. 123 overall in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals. Dillard holds offers from Iowa and Purdue.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1