May 4, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Davon Dillard, a 6-foot-5 wing from Bowman Academy (Ind.), threw down one of the best dunks from the grassroots circuit you’ll see this spring. Dillard found his way into the paint, setting up a thunderous one-handed slam over a defender in a video captured by Courtside Films.
Dillard is playing with Mac Irvin Fire this spring and summer, averaging 13.0 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game in three games in the Nike EYBL.
He is rated as a three-star recruit, listed No. 123 overall in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals. Dillard holds offers from Iowa and Purdue.
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 0
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)