May 4, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Davon Dillard, a 6-foot-5 wing from Bowman Academy (Ind.), threw down one of the best dunks from the grassroots circuit you’ll see this spring. Dillard found his way into the paint, setting up a thunderous one-handed slam over a defender in a video captured by Courtside Films.
Dillard is playing with Mac Irvin Fire this spring and summer, averaging 13.0 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game in three games in the Nike EYBL.
He is rated as a three-star recruit, listed No. 123 overall in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals. Dillard holds offers from Iowa and Purdue.
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 11
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (12)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)