May 6, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Graham’s path to college has been a long and winding one. He committed to and signed with Appalachian State in 2012. He got better and tried to get out of this NLI. Jason Capel and the Appalachian State administration wouldn’t budge, forcing Graham to go to prep school. Finally, after Capel was fired, new head coach Jim Fox released Graham.
Last week, his recruitment ended with Naadir Tharpe transferred out of the Kansas program opening up a spot for Graham to be able to run the point for the Jayhawks.
Did Bill Self finally land his point guard of the future?
This mixtape won’t exactly give you a definitive answer, but it will tell you that his lefty in-and-out dribble is going to break some ankles next season.
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)