May 6, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Graham’s path to college has been a long and winding one. He committed to and signed with Appalachian State in 2012. He got better and tried to get out of this NLI. Jason Capel and the Appalachian State administration wouldn’t budge, forcing Graham to go to prep school. Finally, after Capel was fired, new head coach Jim Fox released Graham.
Last week, his recruitment ended with Naadir Tharpe transferred out of the Kansas program opening up a spot for Graham to be able to run the point for the Jayhawks.
Did Bill Self finally land his point guard of the future?
This mixtape won’t exactly give you a definitive answer, but it will tell you that his lefty in-and-out dribble is going to break some ankles next season.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)