May 6, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Graham’s path to college has been a long and winding one. He committed to and signed with Appalachian State in 2012. He got better and tried to get out of this NLI. Jason Capel and the Appalachian State administration wouldn’t budge, forcing Graham to go to prep school. Finally, after Capel was fired, new head coach Jim Fox released Graham.
Last week, his recruitment ended with Naadir Tharpe transferred out of the Kansas program opening up a spot for Graham to be able to run the point for the Jayhawks.
Did Bill Self finally land his point guard of the future?
This mixtape won’t exactly give you a definitive answer, but it will tell you that his lefty in-and-out dribble is going to break some ankles next season.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)