May 6, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Graham’s path to college has been a long and winding one. He committed to and signed with Appalachian State in 2012. He got better and tried to get out of this NLI. Jason Capel and the Appalachian State administration wouldn’t budge, forcing Graham to go to prep school. Finally, after Capel was fired, new head coach Jim Fox released Graham.
Last week, his recruitment ended with Naadir Tharpe transferred out of the Kansas program opening up a spot for Graham to be able to run the point for the Jayhawks.
Did Bill Self finally land his point guard of the future?
This mixtape won’t exactly give you a definitive answer, but it will tell you that his lefty in-and-out dribble is going to break some ankles next season.
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)