May 6, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Graham’s path to college has been a long and winding one. He committed to and signed with Appalachian State in 2012. He got better and tried to get out of this NLI. Jason Capel and the Appalachian State administration wouldn’t budge, forcing Graham to go to prep school. Finally, after Capel was fired, new head coach Jim Fox released Graham.
Last week, his recruitment ended with Naadir Tharpe transferred out of the Kansas program opening up a spot for Graham to be able to run the point for the Jayhawks.
Did Bill Self finally land his point guard of the future?
This mixtape won’t exactly give you a definitive answer, but it will tell you that his lefty in-and-out dribble is going to break some ankles next season.
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)