May 10, 2014, 10:05 AM EDT
Georgetown picked up a very nice commitment on Saturday morning as four-star forward Noah Dickerson announced on twitter that he committed to the Hoyas and head coach John Thompson III.
A 6-foot-8 native of Atlanta, Georgia, Dickerson is currently regarded as the No. 53 player in Rivals.com‘s 2015 national rankings and gives Georgetown another talented post player to work with. Dickerson played this past season at Montverde Academy in Florida and helped lead the school to the Dick’s national title in April.
Dickerson also ran on the Nike EYBL with the Georgia Stars last year as he played up on the 17U level.
Dickerson joins fellow four-star forward and Virginia native Marcus Derrickson as 2015 prospects that are currently committed to play for the Hoyas.
Both Dickerson and Derrickson are forwards but while Derrickson can face up and shoot out to the perimeter, Dickerson has more post moves and is more of a threat with his back to the basket.
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- AAU Nationals Friday Recap: Event moves to Louisville, Bruce Brown plays well, Noah Dickerson updates recruitment 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 3
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)