May 10, 2014, 10:05 AM EDT
Georgetown picked up a very nice commitment on Saturday morning as four-star forward Noah Dickerson announced on twitter that he committed to the Hoyas and head coach John Thompson III.
A 6-foot-8 native of Atlanta, Georgia, Dickerson is currently regarded as the No. 53 player in Rivals.com‘s 2015 national rankings and gives Georgetown another talented post player to work with. Dickerson played this past season at Montverde Academy in Florida and helped lead the school to the Dick’s national title in April.
Dickerson also ran on the Nike EYBL with the Georgia Stars last year as he played up on the 17U level.
Dickerson joins fellow four-star forward and Virginia native Marcus Derrickson as 2015 prospects that are currently committed to play for the Hoyas.
Both Dickerson and Derrickson are forwards but while Derrickson can face up and shoot out to the perimeter, Dickerson has more post moves and is more of a threat with his back to the basket.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)