May 11, 2014, 11:59 PM EDT
Last Saturday night the final high school all-america game of the spring took place, with the Ball is Life All-America game being played at Long Beach City College in Long Beach, Calif. While Jordan McLaughlin (headed to USC), Cliff Alexander and Kelly Oubre (both headed to Kansas) were unable to play due to injury the game did not lack for star power.
Players such as Stanley Johnson (Arizona), Shaqquan Aaron (Louisville) and Tyler Ulis (Kentucky) participated, and as is the case with all-star games there was no shortage of offensive highlights. Above is a video of a few of those plays.
Video credit: Ball is Life
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)