May 11, 2014, 11:59 PM EST
Last Saturday night the final high school all-america game of the spring took place, with the Ball is Life All-America game being played at Long Beach City College in Long Beach, Calif. While Jordan McLaughlin (headed to USC), Cliff Alexander and Kelly Oubre (both headed to Kansas) were unable to play due to injury the game did not lack for star power.
Players such as Stanley Johnson (Arizona), Shaqquan Aaron (Louisville) and Tyler Ulis (Kentucky) participated, and as is the case with all-star games there was no shortage of offensive highlights. Above is a video of a few of those plays.
Video credit: Ball is Life
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 0
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)