May 12, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
On Monday morning, former Ole Miss guard Marshall Henderson tweeted out his thoughts on the coverage that Michael Sam is getting on television on Monday morning.
In short, he’s not a fan.
And Ole Miss is not a fan of his opinions. Ross Bjork, the Ole Miss athletic director, had his own statement to make in regards to Henderson’s tweet:
I’m extremely disappointed & we do not condone the statements made by our former bball player. We believe in respect & dignity for all……
— Ross Bjork (@RossBjorkAD) May 12, 2014
We use significant resources to educate our student-athletes about respect & dignity for all people & unfortunately not everyone gets it…. — Ross Bjork (@RossBjorkAD) May 12, 2014
Henderson was so much more fun when he was just gator-chomping Florida fans and popping his jersey at Auburn fans.
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 1
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 3
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)