May 12, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
On Monday morning, former Ole Miss guard Marshall Henderson tweeted out his thoughts on the coverage that Michael Sam is getting on television on Monday morning.
In short, he’s not a fan.
And Ole Miss is not a fan of his opinions. Ross Bjork, the Ole Miss athletic director, had his own statement to make in regards to Henderson’s tweet:
I’m extremely disappointed & we do not condone the statements made by our former bball player. We believe in respect & dignity for all……
— Ross Bjork (@RossBjorkAD) May 12, 2014
We use significant resources to educate our student-athletes about respect & dignity for all people & unfortunately not everyone gets it…. — Ross Bjork (@RossBjorkAD) May 12, 2014
Henderson was so much more fun when he was just gator-chomping Florida fans and popping his jersey at Auburn fans.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)