May 12, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
On Monday morning, former Ole Miss guard Marshall Henderson tweeted out his thoughts on the coverage that Michael Sam is getting on television on Monday morning.
In short, he’s not a fan.
And Ole Miss is not a fan of his opinions. Ross Bjork, the Ole Miss athletic director, had his own statement to make in regards to Henderson’s tweet:
I’m extremely disappointed & we do not condone the statements made by our former bball player. We believe in respect & dignity for all……
— Ross Bjork (@RossBjorkAD) May 12, 2014
We use significant resources to educate our student-athletes about respect & dignity for all people & unfortunately not everyone gets it…. — Ross Bjork (@RossBjorkAD) May 12, 2014
Henderson was so much more fun when he was just gator-chomping Florida fans and popping his jersey at Auburn fans.
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ 4
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Watch Stephen Curry put 40 on Gonzaga in the NCAA tournament (VIDEO) (3)
- Five-star power forward Elijah Thomas sets five official visits (3)