May 12, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
On Monday morning, former Ole Miss guard Marshall Henderson tweeted out his thoughts on the coverage that Michael Sam is getting on television on Monday morning.
In short, he’s not a fan.
And Ole Miss is not a fan of his opinions. Ross Bjork, the Ole Miss athletic director, had his own statement to make in regards to Henderson’s tweet:
I’m extremely disappointed & we do not condone the statements made by our former bball player. We believe in respect & dignity for all……
— Ross Bjork (@RossBjorkAD) May 12, 2014
We use significant resources to educate our student-athletes about respect & dignity for all people & unfortunately not everyone gets it…. — Ross Bjork (@RossBjorkAD) May 12, 2014
Henderson was so much more fun when he was just gator-chomping Florida fans and popping his jersey at Auburn fans.
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (30)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)