May 12, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
On Monday morning, former Ole Miss guard Marshall Henderson tweeted out his thoughts on the coverage that Michael Sam is getting on television on Monday morning.
In short, he’s not a fan.
And Ole Miss is not a fan of his opinions. Ross Bjork, the Ole Miss athletic director, had his own statement to make in regards to Henderson’s tweet:
I’m extremely disappointed & we do not condone the statements made by our former bball player. We believe in respect & dignity for all……
— Ross Bjork (@RossBjorkAD) May 12, 2014
We use significant resources to educate our student-athletes about respect & dignity for all people & unfortunately not everyone gets it…. — Ross Bjork (@RossBjorkAD) May 12, 2014
Henderson was so much more fun when he was just gator-chomping Florida fans and popping his jersey at Auburn fans.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)