May 14, 2014, 7:33 PM EDT
We’ve known that Vitto Brown, a forward for Wisconsin’s hoops team, can sing, and he proved it again this week as he belted out a version of Billy Joel’s “Just the Way You Are” with an a cappella group on campus.
This is the second time this week that a basketball star has been linked with an a cappella group. Yale’s Brandon Sherrod is taking a year off to tour with the Whiffenpoofs.
I’ll be honest: neither group can touch the Barden Bellas.
(h/t Eye on CBB)
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)