May 14, 2014, 7:33 PM EDT
We’ve known that Vitto Brown, a forward for Wisconsin’s hoops team, can sing, and he proved it again this week as he belted out a version of Billy Joel’s “Just the Way You Are” with an a cappella group on campus.
This is the second time this week that a basketball star has been linked with an a cappella group. Yale’s Brandon Sherrod is taking a year off to tour with the Whiffenpoofs.
I’ll be honest: neither group can touch the Barden Bellas.
(h/t Eye on CBB)
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)