May 14, 2014, 7:33 PM EST
We’ve known that Vitto Brown, a forward for Wisconsin’s hoops team, can sing, and he proved it again this week as he belted out a version of Billy Joel’s “Just the Way You Are” with an a cappella group on campus.
This is the second time this week that a basketball star has been linked with an a cappella group. Yale’s Brandon Sherrod is taking a year off to tour with the Whiffenpoofs.
I’ll be honest: neither group can touch the Barden Bellas.
(h/t Eye on CBB)
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 0
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)