May 14, 2014, 7:33 PM EST
We’ve known that Vitto Brown, a forward for Wisconsin’s hoops team, can sing, and he proved it again this week as he belted out a version of Billy Joel’s “Just the Way You Are” with an a cappella group on campus.
This is the second time this week that a basketball star has been linked with an a cappella group. Yale’s Brandon Sherrod is taking a year off to tour with the Whiffenpoofs.
I’ll be honest: neither group can touch the Barden Bellas.
(h/t Eye on CBB)
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)