May 15, 2014, 8:57 PM EST
Arizona may be without Aaron Gordon and Nick Johnson next season, but Sean Miller will blend a strong cast of returnees with another impressive incoming recruiting class.
The headlining star heading to Tuscon this fall is wing Stanley Johnson, ranked No. 3 overall in the Class of 2014 by Rivals.
As he gears up for his collegiate career to begin, he gave glimpses of what highlight Wildcat fans can expect out of him next year, as he went head-to-head with 5-foot-10 street ball dunk legend, Sir Isaac.
Despite the 6-foot-7 Johnson had about nine inches on his competition, the two continued to match one another.
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 3
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 1
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 2
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)