May 15, 2014, 8:57 PM EDT
Arizona may be without Aaron Gordon and Nick Johnson next season, but Sean Miller will blend a strong cast of returnees with another impressive incoming recruiting class.
The headlining star heading to Tuscon this fall is wing Stanley Johnson, ranked No. 3 overall in the Class of 2014 by Rivals.
As he gears up for his collegiate career to begin, he gave glimpses of what highlight Wildcat fans can expect out of him next year, as he went head-to-head with 5-foot-10 street ball dunk legend, Sir Isaac.
Despite the 6-foot-7 Johnson had about nine inches on his competition, the two continued to match one another.
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 0
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Len Bias among inductees in Maryland’s 2014 Athletics Hall of Fame class (2)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)