May 15, 2014, 8:57 PM EDT
Arizona may be without Aaron Gordon and Nick Johnson next season, but Sean Miller will blend a strong cast of returnees with another impressive incoming recruiting class.
The headlining star heading to Tuscon this fall is wing Stanley Johnson, ranked No. 3 overall in the Class of 2014 by Rivals.
As he gears up for his collegiate career to begin, he gave glimpses of what highlight Wildcat fans can expect out of him next year, as he went head-to-head with 5-foot-10 street ball dunk legend, Sir Isaac.
Despite the 6-foot-7 Johnson had about nine inches on his competition, the two continued to match one another.
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 0
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 4
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)