May 18, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Five-star small forward Jaylen Brown has had some great games during the first two sessions of the adidas Gauntlet this spring. The native of Georgia poured in 48 points on Friday night in a win over Kansas Pray and Play and the 6-foot-7 wing showed an improved three-point shot by going 6-for-10 from beyond the arc.
Brown also spoke about the recruiting process with NBCSports.com on Friday and said he would like to make a decision sometime this summer.
(H/T: Hoop Mixtape)
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 1
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 5
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)