May 19, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Jaylen Brown, a five-star recruit Wheeler High (Georgia), had a busy weekend in Indianapolis during the second session of the adidas Gauntlet. The 6-foot-7 wing left a lasting impression with this incredible reverse alley-oop he threw down.
On Friday night, Brown, playing with Game Elite, erupted for 48 points in a win over Kansas Pray and Play.
He also updated his recruitment this weekend with local programs such as Georgia and Georgia Tech attempting to keep him in-state as some of the nation’s top teams look to pluck him out of the Peach State.
Brown is rated as the No. 11 overall recruit in the Class of 2015 by Rivals.
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)