May 19, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Jaylen Brown, a five-star recruit Wheeler High (Georgia), had a busy weekend in Indianapolis during the second session of the adidas Gauntlet. The 6-foot-7 wing left a lasting impression with this incredible reverse alley-oop he threw down.
On Friday night, Brown, playing with Game Elite, erupted for 48 points in a win over Kansas Pray and Play.
He also updated his recruitment this weekend with local programs such as Georgia and Georgia Tech attempting to keep him in-state as some of the nation’s top teams look to pluck him out of the Peach State.
Brown is rated as the No. 11 overall recruit in the Class of 2015 by Rivals.
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)