May 19, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
The second of two Florida Gulf Coast transfers has found a new school.
Reserve point guard Dajuan Graf has committed to North Carolina Central, according to Jeff Borzello of CBS Sports on Monday morning.
Graf averaged 4.9 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists in 23.0 minutes per game last season for the Eagles, who were defeated by Mercer in the Atlantic Sun Tournament championship game. Following the end of the 2013-2014 season, Graf along with center Eric McKnight announced they would both leave the program. Graf cited his desire to move closer to home as is reason for transferring.
Last week, McKnight transferred to Tennessee.
Graf will have two years of eligibility remaining after sitting out the upcoming season.
North Carolina Central reached its first NCAA tournament this past March, winning the MEAC Tournament title. The Eagles were bounced by No. 3 seed Iowa State in the Round of 64. LeVelle Moton’s back court loses top scorer Jeremy Ingram and Emanuel Chapman, who led the conference in assists.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 0
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 1
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 2
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 23
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (86)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)