May 19, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
The second of two Florida Gulf Coast transfers has found a new school.
Reserve point guard Dajuan Graf has committed to North Carolina Central, according to Jeff Borzello of CBS Sports on Monday morning.
Graf averaged 4.9 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists in 23.0 minutes per game last season for the Eagles, who were defeated by Mercer in the Atlantic Sun Tournament championship game. Following the end of the 2013-2014 season, Graf along with center Eric McKnight announced they would both leave the program. Graf cited his desire to move closer to home as is reason for transferring.
Last week, McKnight transferred to Tennessee.
Graf will have two years of eligibility remaining after sitting out the upcoming season.
North Carolina Central reached its first NCAA tournament this past March, winning the MEAC Tournament title. The Eagles were bounced by No. 3 seed Iowa State in the Round of 64. LeVelle Moton’s back court loses top scorer Jeremy Ingram and Emanuel Chapman, who led the conference in assists.
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)