May 19, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
The second of two Florida Gulf Coast transfers has found a new school.
Reserve point guard Dajuan Graf has committed to North Carolina Central, according to Jeff Borzello of CBS Sports on Monday morning.
Graf averaged 4.9 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists in 23.0 minutes per game last season for the Eagles, who were defeated by Mercer in the Atlantic Sun Tournament championship game. Following the end of the 2013-2014 season, Graf along with center Eric McKnight announced they would both leave the program. Graf cited his desire to move closer to home as is reason for transferring.
Last week, McKnight transferred to Tennessee.
Graf will have two years of eligibility remaining after sitting out the upcoming season.
North Carolina Central reached its first NCAA tournament this past March, winning the MEAC Tournament title. The Eagles were bounced by No. 3 seed Iowa State in the Round of 64. LeVelle Moton’s back court loses top scorer Jeremy Ingram and Emanuel Chapman, who led the conference in assists.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs 2
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)