May 19, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
The second of two Florida Gulf Coast transfers has found a new school.
Reserve point guard Dajuan Graf has committed to North Carolina Central, according to Jeff Borzello of CBS Sports on Monday morning.
Graf averaged 4.9 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists in 23.0 minutes per game last season for the Eagles, who were defeated by Mercer in the Atlantic Sun Tournament championship game. Following the end of the 2013-2014 season, Graf along with center Eric McKnight announced they would both leave the program. Graf cited his desire to move closer to home as is reason for transferring.
Last week, McKnight transferred to Tennessee.
Graf will have two years of eligibility remaining after sitting out the upcoming season.
North Carolina Central reached its first NCAA tournament this past March, winning the MEAC Tournament title. The Eagles were bounced by No. 3 seed Iowa State in the Round of 64. LeVelle Moton’s back court loses top scorer Jeremy Ingram and Emanuel Chapman, who led the conference in assists.
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 4
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 3
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 1
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (13)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)