May 19, 2014, 11:20 AM EST
Seton Hall picked up a solid late commitment on Monday morning to its 2014 class with the addition of three-star forward Michael Nzei. The commitment of Nzei was first reported by CBSSports.com‘s Jon Rothstein.
The 6-foot-7 Nzei played at Our Savior New American in New York during his senior season and gives the Pirates more depth up front in a deep class that is loaded with guards and wings. Nzei also played in the Jordan Brand Classic’s regional game this past spring.
Seton Hall has a six-man recruiting class joining the program next season in one of the nation’s better recruiting classes, led by five-star guard Isaiah Whitehead and four-star power forward Angel Delgado. Whitehead’s teammate in the backcourt, Desi Rodriguez, is also committed to the Pirates while three-star guard Khadeen Carrington and wing Ismael Sanogo also join the class.
Northwestern transfer and 7-foot-2 center Chier Ajou should also be able to join the team in games after the first semester.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Sophomore forward Semi Ojeleye to transfer from Duke (3)