May 19, 2014, 11:20 AM EST
Seton Hall picked up a solid late commitment on Monday morning to its 2014 class with the addition of three-star forward Michael Nzei. The commitment of Nzei was first reported by CBSSports.com‘s Jon Rothstein.
The 6-foot-7 Nzei played at Our Savior New American in New York during his senior season and gives the Pirates more depth up front in a deep class that is loaded with guards and wings. Nzei also played in the Jordan Brand Classic’s regional game this past spring.
Seton Hall has a six-man recruiting class joining the program next season in one of the nation’s better recruiting classes, led by five-star guard Isaiah Whitehead and four-star power forward Angel Delgado. Whitehead’s teammate in the backcourt, Desi Rodriguez, is also committed to the Pirates while three-star guard Khadeen Carrington and wing Ismael Sanogo also join the class.
Northwestern transfer and 7-foot-2 center Chier Ajou should also be able to join the team in games after the first semester.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)