May 19, 2014, 11:20 AM EST
Seton Hall picked up a solid late commitment on Monday morning to its 2014 class with the addition of three-star forward Michael Nzei. The commitment of Nzei was first reported by CBSSports.com‘s Jon Rothstein.
The 6-foot-7 Nzei played at Our Savior New American in New York during his senior season and gives the Pirates more depth up front in a deep class that is loaded with guards and wings. Nzei also played in the Jordan Brand Classic’s regional game this past spring.
Seton Hall has a six-man recruiting class joining the program next season in one of the nation’s better recruiting classes, led by five-star guard Isaiah Whitehead and four-star power forward Angel Delgado. Whitehead’s teammate in the backcourt, Desi Rodriguez, is also committed to the Pirates while three-star guard Khadeen Carrington and wing Ismael Sanogo also join the class.
Northwestern transfer and 7-foot-2 center Chier Ajou should also be able to join the team in games after the first semester.
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)