May 20, 2014, 7:36 PM EDT
Bruce Pearl earned his second commitment in as many days on Tuesday when T.J. Lang announced that he would be attending Auburn.
Lang is a 6-foot-7 wing from Mobile, Al., that was originally signed to play at Virginia Tech. He was released from his letter of intent when James Johnson lost his job as head coach. Lang is a three-star recruit and the son of Antonio Lang, a former Duke star that won two titles with the Blue Devils along side Bobby Hurley and Christian Laettner.
Yesterday, Pearl landed a commitment from K.C. Ross-Miller, a New Mexico State transfer that will be eligible to play immediately.
Those two will be joined by Cinmeon Bowers, the No. 1 JuCo recruit in the country.
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 2
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 4
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)