May 20, 2014, 7:36 PM EDT
Bruce Pearl earned his second commitment in as many days on Tuesday when T.J. Lang announced that he would be attending Auburn.
Lang is a 6-foot-7 wing from Mobile, Al., that was originally signed to play at Virginia Tech. He was released from his letter of intent when James Johnson lost his job as head coach. Lang is a three-star recruit and the son of Antonio Lang, a former Duke star that won two titles with the Blue Devils along side Bobby Hurley and Christian Laettner.
Yesterday, Pearl landed a commitment from K.C. Ross-Miller, a New Mexico State transfer that will be eligible to play immediately.
Those two will be joined by Cinmeon Bowers, the No. 1 JuCo recruit in the country.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)