May 20, 2014, 7:36 PM EST
Bruce Pearl earned his second commitment in as many days on Tuesday when T.J. Lang announced that he would be attending Auburn.
Lang is a 6-foot-7 wing from Mobile, Al., that was originally signed to play at Virginia Tech. He was released from his letter of intent when James Johnson lost his job as head coach. Lang is a three-star recruit and the son of Antonio Lang, a former Duke star that won two titles with the Blue Devils along side Bobby Hurley and Christian Laettner.
Yesterday, Pearl landed a commitment from K.C. Ross-Miller, a New Mexico State transfer that will be eligible to play immediately.
Those two will be joined by Cinmeon Bowers, the No. 1 JuCo recruit in the country.
- NCAA sanctions for Syracuse include 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for head coach Jim Boeheim 0
- Bracketology: No. 1 seed line remains unsettled 3
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Carolina Part Two, and which bubble teams have the most on the line? 0
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 1
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)