May 20, 2014, 7:36 PM EDT
Bruce Pearl earned his second commitment in as many days on Tuesday when T.J. Lang announced that he would be attending Auburn.
Lang is a 6-foot-7 wing from Mobile, Al., that was originally signed to play at Virginia Tech. He was released from his letter of intent when James Johnson lost his job as head coach. Lang is a three-star recruit and the son of Antonio Lang, a former Duke star that won two titles with the Blue Devils along side Bobby Hurley and Christian Laettner.
Yesterday, Pearl landed a commitment from K.C. Ross-Miller, a New Mexico State transfer that will be eligible to play immediately.
Those two will be joined by Cinmeon Bowers, the No. 1 JuCo recruit in the country.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)