May 20, 2014, 7:36 PM EDT
Bruce Pearl earned his second commitment in as many days on Tuesday when T.J. Lang announced that he would be attending Auburn.
Lang is a 6-foot-7 wing from Mobile, Al., that was originally signed to play at Virginia Tech. He was released from his letter of intent when James Johnson lost his job as head coach. Lang is a three-star recruit and the son of Antonio Lang, a former Duke star that won two titles with the Blue Devils along side Bobby Hurley and Christian Laettner.
Yesterday, Pearl landed a commitment from K.C. Ross-Miller, a New Mexico State transfer that will be eligible to play immediately.
Those two will be joined by Cinmeon Bowers, the No. 1 JuCo recruit in the country.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs 2
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)