May 20, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Pat Skerry is once again tapping into the transfer market as he landed a commitment from former Wake Forest forward Arnaud William Adala Moto.
The news was first reported by CBSSports.com.
Adala Moto averaged 6.9 points and 5.2 boards as a sophomore this past season for the Demon Deacons. He’s originally from the D.C. area, having played his high school ball at Episcopal (Va.) and his AAU ball with Team Takeover.
Towson was one of the better mid-major teams in the country the last two years as they rode the wave of high-major transfers that Skerry brought in. Most notably was Jerrelle Benimon, a transfer from Georgetown that was the CAA Player of the Year and arguably the best mid-major player in the country the last two years.
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)