May 20, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Pat Skerry is once again tapping into the transfer market as he landed a commitment from former Wake Forest forward Arnaud William Adala Moto.
The news was first reported by CBSSports.com.
Adala Moto averaged 6.9 points and 5.2 boards as a sophomore this past season for the Demon Deacons. He’s originally from the D.C. area, having played his high school ball at Episcopal (Va.) and his AAU ball with Team Takeover.
Towson was one of the better mid-major teams in the country the last two years as they rode the wave of high-major transfers that Skerry brought in. Most notably was Jerrelle Benimon, a transfer from Georgetown that was the CAA Player of the Year and arguably the best mid-major player in the country the last two years.
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 0
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 4
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (4)