May 20, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Pat Skerry is once again tapping into the transfer market as he landed a commitment from former Wake Forest forward Arnaud William Adala Moto.
The news was first reported by CBSSports.com.
Adala Moto averaged 6.9 points and 5.2 boards as a sophomore this past season for the Demon Deacons. He’s originally from the D.C. area, having played his high school ball at Episcopal (Va.) and his AAU ball with Team Takeover.
Towson was one of the better mid-major teams in the country the last two years as they rode the wave of high-major transfers that Skerry brought in. Most notably was Jerrelle Benimon, a transfer from Georgetown that was the CAA Player of the Year and arguably the best mid-major player in the country the last two years.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs 2
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)