May 20, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Pat Skerry is once again tapping into the transfer market as he landed a commitment from former Wake Forest forward Arnaud William Adala Moto.
The news was first reported by CBSSports.com.
Adala Moto averaged 6.9 points and 5.2 boards as a sophomore this past season for the Demon Deacons. He’s originally from the D.C. area, having played his high school ball at Episcopal (Va.) and his AAU ball with Team Takeover.
Towson was one of the better mid-major teams in the country the last two years as they rode the wave of high-major transfers that Skerry brought in. Most notably was Jerrelle Benimon, a transfer from Georgetown that was the CAA Player of the Year and arguably the best mid-major player in the country the last two years.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0