May 20, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Pat Skerry is once again tapping into the transfer market as he landed a commitment from former Wake Forest forward Arnaud William Adala Moto.
The news was first reported by CBSSports.com.
Adala Moto averaged 6.9 points and 5.2 boards as a sophomore this past season for the Demon Deacons. He’s originally from the D.C. area, having played his high school ball at Episcopal (Va.) and his AAU ball with Team Takeover.
Towson was one of the better mid-major teams in the country the last two years as they rode the wave of high-major transfers that Skerry brought in. Most notably was Jerrelle Benimon, a transfer from Georgetown that was the CAA Player of the Year and arguably the best mid-major player in the country the last two years.
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 0
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 46
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 11
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (45)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)