May 21, 2014, 3:41 PM EDT
Robert Morris has received a commitment from VCU transfer Jairus Lyles, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
Lyles, a product of DeMatha HS (Md.), saw limited minutes in his one season with the Rams, averaging just 2.6 minutes and seeing action in just 22 games.
Lyles was a three-star recruit in the Class of 2013, according to Rivals.com. He will have to sit out the 2014-2015 season, but when he does get eligible he will be able to play three seasons for the Colonials.
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)