May 21, 2014, 3:41 PM EDT
Robert Morris has received a commitment from VCU transfer Jairus Lyles, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
Lyles, a product of DeMatha HS (Md.), saw limited minutes in his one season with the Rams, averaging just 2.6 minutes and seeing action in just 22 games.
Lyles was a three-star recruit in the Class of 2013, according to Rivals.com. He will have to sit out the 2014-2015 season, but when he does get eligible he will be able to play three seasons for the Colonials.
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 1
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)