May 21, 2014, 3:41 PM EDT
Robert Morris has received a commitment from VCU transfer Jairus Lyles, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
Lyles, a product of DeMatha HS (Md.), saw limited minutes in his one season with the Rams, averaging just 2.6 minutes and seeing action in just 22 games.
Lyles was a three-star recruit in the Class of 2013, according to Rivals.com. He will have to sit out the 2014-2015 season, but when he does get eligible he will be able to play three seasons for the Colonials.
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 1
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 1
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 23
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (86)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)