May 22, 2014, 10:01 AM EDT
The Southland Conference held their spring meetings this week, and among the topics that were discussed was the location of the league’s conference tournament.
The Southland has held their tournament at the Leonard E. Merrell Center in Katy, Tx., for the last seven seasons. The conference presidents voted unanimously to keep the event in Katy until at least 2017.
“The membership has expressed a strong level of approval with the tournament’s location, the venue, the experience our teams are enjoying, and the local support provided to the conference,” Southland commissioner Tom Burnett said.
- Looking Forward: Potential Breakout Stars in 2015-16 4
- How Jaylen Brown’s commitment made a huge impact on the finalists recruiting him 4
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 3
- Five-star wing Jaylen Brown commits to California 0
- With Billy Donovan headed to Oklahoma City, where does this leave Florida? 5
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique 12
- Report: Billy Donovan, Oklahoma City ‘nearing an agreement’ on coaching vacancy 2
- 2015 College Basketball Early Entry List (14)
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique (12)
- How concerned should North Carolina fans be that Brandon Ingram passed on the Tar Heels? (11)
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? (11)
- Report: Five-star small forward Jaylen Brown cuts list to four (6)