May 23, 2014, 11:30 PM EDT
A popular trend in recent years is for college basketball teams to switch up the look of their home floors. Some teams have gone to certain extremes while other schools have identified with the cities in which they are located.
Florida State’s new court design made its way around social media on Friday. It’s an updated look with new ACC font on the free throw lines, but more importantly, the new Florida State Seminole logo at center court.
Responses to the photo on Twitter appear to be mostly negative.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)