May 24, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Dayton and Arkansas will begin a home-and-home series in 2014-2015, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
The first game of the two-year series will be played in Fayetteville with the Flyers receiving a return game in Dayton in 2015-2016.
Dayton is coming off of a run to last season’s Elite 8, and while they lose a couple of key pieces off of that team, there is enough talent coming back — which includes Archie Miller, a hot name in the coaching community — that the Flyers will be a contender in the Atlantic 10.
Arkansas has not had that much success under Mike Anderson, but with Bobby Portis and Ky Madden back for another season, the Razorbacks look like they could end up being the third-best team in the SEC. Missing out on the NCAA tournament would be a major disappointment.
- How Jaylen Brown’s commitment made a huge impact on the finalists recruiting him 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 3
- Five-star wing Jaylen Brown commits to California 0
- With Billy Donovan headed to Oklahoma City, where does this leave Florida? 5
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique 12
- Report: Billy Donovan, Oklahoma City ‘nearing an agreement’ on coaching vacancy 2
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? 11
- 2015 College Basketball Early Entry List (14)
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique (12)
- How concerned should North Carolina fans be that Brandon Ingram passed on the Tar Heels? (11)
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? (11)
- Former Duke guard speaks publicly for first time since dismissal from team (5)