May 24, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Dayton and Arkansas will begin a home-and-home series in 2014-2015, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
The first game of the two-year series will be played in Fayetteville with the Flyers receiving a return game in Dayton in 2015-2016.
Dayton is coming off of a run to last season’s Elite 8, and while they lose a couple of key pieces off of that team, there is enough talent coming back — which includes Archie Miller, a hot name in the coaching community — that the Flyers will be a contender in the Atlantic 10.
Arkansas has not had that much success under Mike Anderson, but with Bobby Portis and Ky Madden back for another season, the Razorbacks look like they could end up being the third-best team in the SEC. Missing out on the NCAA tournament would be a major disappointment.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)