May 24, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Dayton and Arkansas will begin a home-and-home series in 2014-2015, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
The first game of the two-year series will be played in Fayetteville with the Flyers receiving a return game in Dayton in 2015-2016.
Dayton is coming off of a run to last season’s Elite 8, and while they lose a couple of key pieces off of that team, there is enough talent coming back — which includes Archie Miller, a hot name in the coaching community — that the Flyers will be a contender in the Atlantic 10.
Arkansas has not had that much success under Mike Anderson, but with Bobby Portis and Ky Madden back for another season, the Razorbacks look like they could end up being the third-best team in the SEC. Missing out on the NCAA tournament would be a major disappointment.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0