May 24, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Dayton and Arkansas will begin a home-and-home series in 2014-2015, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
The first game of the two-year series will be played in Fayetteville with the Flyers receiving a return game in Dayton in 2015-2016.
Dayton is coming off of a run to last season’s Elite 8, and while they lose a couple of key pieces off of that team, there is enough talent coming back — which includes Archie Miller, a hot name in the coaching community — that the Flyers will be a contender in the Atlantic 10.
Arkansas has not had that much success under Mike Anderson, but with Bobby Portis and Ky Madden back for another season, the Razorbacks look like they could end up being the third-best team in the SEC. Missing out on the NCAA tournament would be a major disappointment.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1