May 25, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Dennis Smith Jr. continues his stellar play in the adidas Gauntlet, lifting his Team Loaded NC to a pair of wins on Friday night and Saturday morning in Orlando this weekend.
He led the team in scoring in both games with 21 and 29 point performances, recording a double-double in the latter of the two with 13 rebounds. In that second game, Smith Jr. highlighted his play with a loud, one-handed slam.
The 6-foot-2 point guard holds offers from Charlotte, Kansas, N.C. State, VCU and Wake Forest. He is listed as the No. 16 overall player in the Class of 2016, according to Rivals.
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 0
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)