May 25, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Dennis Smith Jr. continues his stellar play in the adidas Gauntlet, lifting his Team Loaded NC to a pair of wins on Friday night and Saturday morning in Orlando this weekend.
He led the team in scoring in both games with 21 and 29 point performances, recording a double-double in the latter of the two with 13 rebounds. In that second game, Smith Jr. highlighted his play with a loud, one-handed slam.
The 6-foot-2 point guard holds offers from Charlotte, Kansas, N.C. State, VCU and Wake Forest. He is listed as the No. 16 overall player in the Class of 2016, according to Rivals.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)