May 26, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Jordan Morgan had a solid senior season for Michigan, averaging 6.4 points and five rebounds per game on 70 percent shooting from the field in 20.1 minutes per game. The 6-foot-8 senior really stepped up his play in the 2014 NCAA Tournament, as well, as Morgan went for multiple double-doubles and was a key member of Michigan’s run to the Elite Eight.
And although Michigan fell short of a second consecutive Final Four, Morgan moves on as a graduate from the university as the big man received his master’s degree in manufacturing engineering after receiving his bachelor’s in industrial and operational engineering.
Pretty cool that Morgan received a letter from the President as a college graduate after a solid playing career.
(H/T: Big Ten Network)
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 0
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 3
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 3
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)