May 26, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Jordan Morgan had a solid senior season for Michigan, averaging 6.4 points and five rebounds per game on 70 percent shooting from the field in 20.1 minutes per game. The 6-foot-8 senior really stepped up his play in the 2014 NCAA Tournament, as well, as Morgan went for multiple double-doubles and was a key member of Michigan’s run to the Elite Eight.
And although Michigan fell short of a second consecutive Final Four, Morgan moves on as a graduate from the university as the big man received his master’s degree in manufacturing engineering after receiving his bachelor’s in industrial and operational engineering.
Pretty cool that Morgan received a letter from the President as a college graduate after a solid playing career.
(H/T: Big Ten Network)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 11
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Bubble Banter: N.C. State lands a critical win, Texas loses … again 2
- Syracuse upsets No. 8 Notre Dame in an inspired ACC road effort 0
- You Make The Call: Did Marcus Paige get fouled on North Carolina’s last possession? (17)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Report: Big Ten looking into idea of making freshmen ineligible for competition in football, men’s basketball (11)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (11)