May 26, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Jordan Morgan had a solid senior season for Michigan, averaging 6.4 points and five rebounds per game on 70 percent shooting from the field in 20.1 minutes per game. The 6-foot-8 senior really stepped up his play in the 2014 NCAA Tournament, as well, as Morgan went for multiple double-doubles and was a key member of Michigan’s run to the Elite Eight.
And although Michigan fell short of a second consecutive Final Four, Morgan moves on as a graduate from the university as the big man received his master’s degree in manufacturing engineering after receiving his bachelor’s in industrial and operational engineering.
Pretty cool that Morgan received a letter from the President as a college graduate after a solid playing career.
(H/T: Big Ten Network)
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Indiana head coach Tom Crean laments team’s lack of leadership (1)
- Former Butler forward Andrew Smith fighting cancer for second time (1)