May 26, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Jordan Morgan had a solid senior season for Michigan, averaging 6.4 points and five rebounds per game on 70 percent shooting from the field in 20.1 minutes per game. The 6-foot-8 senior really stepped up his play in the 2014 NCAA Tournament, as well, as Morgan went for multiple double-doubles and was a key member of Michigan’s run to the Elite Eight.
And although Michigan fell short of a second consecutive Final Four, Morgan moves on as a graduate from the university as the big man received his master’s degree in manufacturing engineering after receiving his bachelor’s in industrial and operational engineering.
Pretty cool that Morgan received a letter from the President as a college graduate after a solid playing career.
(H/T: Big Ten Network)
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)