May 26, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Jayson Tatum is one of the top five prospects in the 2016 class and the St. Louis product has been one of the players to watch in the Nike EYBL this year with the St. Louis Eagles.
The No. 4 prospect in Rivals.com‘s 2016 national rankings, the 6-foot-7 wing is averaging 18.9 points per game in 16 EYBL games this spring on 41 percent shooting from the field and 74 percent from the free-throw line. The rising-junior is also averaging 6.5 rebounds per game and 2.7 steals per game in league play.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)