May 26, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Jayson Tatum is one of the top five prospects in the 2016 class and the St. Louis product has been one of the players to watch in the Nike EYBL this year with the St. Louis Eagles.
The No. 4 prospect in Rivals.com‘s 2016 national rankings, the 6-foot-7 wing is averaging 18.9 points per game in 16 EYBL games this spring on 41 percent shooting from the field and 74 percent from the free-throw line. The rising-junior is also averaging 6.5 rebounds per game and 2.7 steals per game in league play.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)