May 26, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Jayson Tatum is one of the top five prospects in the 2016 class and the St. Louis product has been one of the players to watch in the Nike EYBL this year with the St. Louis Eagles.
The No. 4 prospect in Rivals.com‘s 2016 national rankings, the 6-foot-7 wing is averaging 18.9 points per game in 16 EYBL games this spring on 41 percent shooting from the field and 74 percent from the free-throw line. The rising-junior is also averaging 6.5 rebounds per game and 2.7 steals per game in league play.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 1
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 1
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 54
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 8
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 13
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (54)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)