May 26, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Jayson Tatum is one of the top five prospects in the 2016 class and the St. Louis product has been one of the players to watch in the Nike EYBL this year with the St. Louis Eagles.
The No. 4 prospect in Rivals.com‘s 2016 national rankings, the 6-foot-7 wing is averaging 18.9 points per game in 16 EYBL games this spring on 41 percent shooting from the field and 74 percent from the free-throw line. The rising-junior is also averaging 6.5 rebounds per game and 2.7 steals per game in league play.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 1
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)