May 26, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Jayson Tatum is one of the top five prospects in the 2016 class and the St. Louis product has been one of the players to watch in the Nike EYBL this year with the St. Louis Eagles.
The No. 4 prospect in Rivals.com‘s 2016 national rankings, the 6-foot-7 wing is averaging 18.9 points per game in 16 EYBL games this spring on 41 percent shooting from the field and 74 percent from the free-throw line. The rising-junior is also averaging 6.5 rebounds per game and 2.7 steals per game in league play.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)