May 26, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Sports Illustrated put out a list of the Most Disliked people in sports.
That list included the likes of Donald Sterling, Alex Rodriguez, Richie Incognito and Michael Vick.
Also on that list?
Kentucky head coach John Calipari, who decided to take to twitter to respond:
Heard I made the SI Not So Liked List w/ Saban, Belichick & one spot below Tiger. What's that tell me? I probably shouldn't run for office.
— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) May 23, 2014
Well, that’s just plain wrong.
Coach Cal could be Governor Cal if he ran in the Commonwealth. And if online college basketball polls are any indication, Big Blue Nation might give him a pretty good shot at President should he decide he wants to succeed Obama.
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 0
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)