May 26, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Washington State lost three-star point guard Tramaine Isabell in mid-May when the in-state prospect decided to opt out of his National Letter of Intent after Ernie Kent was hired as the new head coach.
The 6-foot-1 Isabell is now down to a few new options. Isabell initially tweeted that Missouri and Providence are involved the most, but it looks like Auburn is also getting involved according to a recent report from ShowMeMizzou.com.
The recent report also indicates that Isabell will visit all three schools, although dates have not yet been set.
Rivals.com lists Isabell as a three-star prospect and he averaged double-figures in the Nike EYBL for Seattle Rotary by shooting a high volume of shots.
Providence has been searching high and low for a guard this spring, Mizzou is looking to re-stock under new head coach Kim Anderson and Auburn and new head coach Bruce Pearl need a talent influx. Isabell could see minutes at all three schools right away.
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 1
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Maryland transfer eligible this season at Georgia Tech (3)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)
- Newspaper apologizes for its illustration of Kentucky head coach John Calipari (2)