May 26, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Washington State lost three-star point guard Tramaine Isabell in mid-May when the in-state prospect decided to opt out of his National Letter of Intent after Ernie Kent was hired as the new head coach.
The 6-foot-1 Isabell is now down to a few new options. Isabell initially tweeted that Missouri and Providence are involved the most, but it looks like Auburn is also getting involved according to a recent report from ShowMeMizzou.com.
The recent report also indicates that Isabell will visit all three schools, although dates have not yet been set.
Rivals.com lists Isabell as a three-star prospect and he averaged double-figures in the Nike EYBL for Seattle Rotary by shooting a high volume of shots.
Providence has been searching high and low for a guard this spring, Mizzou is looking to re-stock under new head coach Kim Anderson and Auburn and new head coach Bruce Pearl need a talent influx. Isabell could see minutes at all three schools right away.
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2009? 1
- Florida State lands commitment from five-star 2016 prospect 0
- USA U19 team wins in overtime of gold-medal game over Croatia at FIBA World Championships 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Bill Self impresses South Korean students with jumper (VIDEO) (3)
- Michigan basketball will change to Jordan Brand from adidas as school announces new Nike deal (3)
- Senior mixtape of 7-foot-6 UCF incoming freshman Tacko Fall (VIDEO) (2)
- Rick Barnes finally addresses accusations against Texas (2)
- Steph Curry misses a dunk staring at his phone, runs to camera to see it (VIDEO) (2)