May 26, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Washington State lost three-star point guard Tramaine Isabell in mid-May when the in-state prospect decided to opt out of his National Letter of Intent after Ernie Kent was hired as the new head coach.
The 6-foot-1 Isabell is now down to a few new options. Isabell initially tweeted that Missouri and Providence are involved the most, but it looks like Auburn is also getting involved according to a recent report from ShowMeMizzou.com.
The recent report also indicates that Isabell will visit all three schools, although dates have not yet been set.
Rivals.com lists Isabell as a three-star prospect and he averaged double-figures in the Nike EYBL for Seattle Rotary by shooting a high volume of shots.
Providence has been searching high and low for a guard this spring, Mizzou is looking to re-stock under new head coach Kim Anderson and Auburn and new head coach Bruce Pearl need a talent influx. Isabell could see minutes at all three schools right away.
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 7
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)