May 26, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Washington State lost three-star point guard Tramaine Isabell in mid-May when the in-state prospect decided to opt out of his National Letter of Intent after Ernie Kent was hired as the new head coach.
The 6-foot-1 Isabell is now down to a few new options. Isabell initially tweeted that Missouri and Providence are involved the most, but it looks like Auburn is also getting involved according to a recent report from ShowMeMizzou.com.
The recent report also indicates that Isabell will visit all three schools, although dates have not yet been set.
Rivals.com lists Isabell as a three-star prospect and he averaged double-figures in the Nike EYBL for Seattle Rotary by shooting a high volume of shots.
Providence has been searching high and low for a guard this spring, Mizzou is looking to re-stock under new head coach Kim Anderson and Auburn and new head coach Bruce Pearl need a talent influx. Isabell could see minutes at all three schools right away.
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 0
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)