May 26, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Washington State lost three-star point guard Tramaine Isabell in mid-May when the in-state prospect decided to opt out of his National Letter of Intent after Ernie Kent was hired as the new head coach.
The 6-foot-1 Isabell is now down to a few new options. Isabell initially tweeted that Missouri and Providence are involved the most, but it looks like Auburn is also getting involved according to a recent report from ShowMeMizzou.com.
The recent report also indicates that Isabell will visit all three schools, although dates have not yet been set.
Rivals.com lists Isabell as a three-star prospect and he averaged double-figures in the Nike EYBL for Seattle Rotary by shooting a high volume of shots.
Providence has been searching high and low for a guard this spring, Mizzou is looking to re-stock under new head coach Kim Anderson and Auburn and new head coach Bruce Pearl need a talent influx. Isabell could see minutes at all three schools right away.
- Reductions in scholarship, off-campus recruiting will have significant impact on Syracuse moving forward 5
- NCAA sanctions Syracuse; 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for coach Jim Boeheim 34
- Bracketology: No. 1 seed line remains unsettled 6
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Carolina Part Two, and which bubble teams have the most on the line? 1
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 2
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- NCAA sanctions Syracuse; 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for coach Jim Boeheim (34)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)