May 27, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Our Savior New American 2015 power forward Cheick Diallo is a consensus top 10 player in his class, rated No. 8 overall by Rivals. With offers from Arizona, Kansas, Kentucky, Ohio State, St. John’s, Syracuse and Louisville, he’s one of the more coveted recruits on the grassroots circuit this spring.
The 6-foot-9 Diallo will be talked about even more moving forward, as he has helped lead the Team Scan Cardinals (New York), of the Nike EYBL, into July’s Peach Jam. Through four sessions, Diallo is averaging a team-high 18.6 points and 10.9 rebounds per game for Team Scan (11-5). He is also blocking 2.6 shots a contest.
The Peach Jam is July 16-20 in North Augusta, South Carolina.
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)