May 27, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Our Savior New American 2015 power forward Cheick Diallo is a consensus top 10 player in his class, rated No. 8 overall by Rivals. With offers from Arizona, Kansas, Kentucky, Ohio State, St. John’s, Syracuse and Louisville, he’s one of the more coveted recruits on the grassroots circuit this spring.
The 6-foot-9 Diallo will be talked about even more moving forward, as he has helped lead the Team Scan Cardinals (New York), of the Nike EYBL, into July’s Peach Jam. Through four sessions, Diallo is averaging a team-high 18.6 points and 10.9 rebounds per game for Team Scan (11-5). He is also blocking 2.6 shots a contest.
The Peach Jam is July 16-20 in North Augusta, South Carolina.
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (30)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)