May 27, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Our Savior New American 2015 power forward Cheick Diallo is a consensus top 10 player in his class, rated No. 8 overall by Rivals. With offers from Arizona, Kansas, Kentucky, Ohio State, St. John’s, Syracuse and Louisville, he’s one of the more coveted recruits on the grassroots circuit this spring.
The 6-foot-9 Diallo will be talked about even more moving forward, as he has helped lead the Team Scan Cardinals (New York), of the Nike EYBL, into July’s Peach Jam. Through four sessions, Diallo is averaging a team-high 18.6 points and 10.9 rebounds per game for Team Scan (11-5). He is also blocking 2.6 shots a contest.
The Peach Jam is July 16-20 in North Augusta, South Carolina.
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 6
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (6)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)