May 30, 2014, 9:35 AM EDT
After playing the 2013-14 season with a limited amount of depth on the perimeter North Carolina will add some talented pieces to the puzzle this summer. One of those three talented freshmen is small forward Theo Pinson, a McDonald’s All-American who earned North Carolina Mr. Basketball honors at Wesleyan Christian Academy.
And with Pinson leading the way Wesleyan Christian won its second consecutive Independent Schools Class 3A state title this spring. Above are some of the highlights Pinson produced throughout his senior season, put together by the folks at BallisLife.
In Pinson, the Tar Heels will be getting a highly entertaining (and talented) player to go along with point guard Joel Berry and fellow small forward Justin Jackson in their 2014 recruiting haul.
Video credit: BallisLife
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 1
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)