May 30, 2014, 9:35 AM EDT
After playing the 2013-14 season with a limited amount of depth on the perimeter North Carolina will add some talented pieces to the puzzle this summer. One of those three talented freshmen is small forward Theo Pinson, a McDonald’s All-American who earned North Carolina Mr. Basketball honors at Wesleyan Christian Academy.
And with Pinson leading the way Wesleyan Christian won its second consecutive Independent Schools Class 3A state title this spring. Above are some of the highlights Pinson produced throughout his senior season, put together by the folks at BallisLife.
In Pinson, the Tar Heels will be getting a highly entertaining (and talented) player to go along with point guard Joel Berry and fellow small forward Justin Jackson in their 2014 recruiting haul.
Video credit: BallisLife
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)