May 30, 2014, 9:35 AM EDT
After playing the 2013-14 season with a limited amount of depth on the perimeter North Carolina will add some talented pieces to the puzzle this summer. One of those three talented freshmen is small forward Theo Pinson, a McDonald’s All-American who earned North Carolina Mr. Basketball honors at Wesleyan Christian Academy.
And with Pinson leading the way Wesleyan Christian won its second consecutive Independent Schools Class 3A state title this spring. Above are some of the highlights Pinson produced throughout his senior season, put together by the folks at BallisLife.
In Pinson, the Tar Heels will be getting a highly entertaining (and talented) player to go along with point guard Joel Berry and fellow small forward Justin Jackson in their 2014 recruiting haul.
Video credit: BallisLife
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)