May 30, 2014, 9:35 AM EDT
After playing the 2013-14 season with a limited amount of depth on the perimeter North Carolina will add some talented pieces to the puzzle this summer. One of those three talented freshmen is small forward Theo Pinson, a McDonald’s All-American who earned North Carolina Mr. Basketball honors at Wesleyan Christian Academy.
And with Pinson leading the way Wesleyan Christian won its second consecutive Independent Schools Class 3A state title this spring. Above are some of the highlights Pinson produced throughout his senior season, put together by the folks at BallisLife.
In Pinson, the Tar Heels will be getting a highly entertaining (and talented) player to go along with point guard Joel Berry and fellow small forward Justin Jackson in their 2014 recruiting haul.
Video credit: BallisLife
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 0
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)