May 31, 2014, 11:10 AM EDT
Five-star guard Charles Matthews was limited at times during his junior season at St. Rita thanks to a leg injury, but once the Chicago native was fully healthy towards the end of the season, he really turned it up a notch.
This video of Rivals.com‘s No. 15 overall prospect in the 2015 class shows the smooth, 6-foot-6 Matthews making plays from all over the floor. Matthews committed to Kentucky in late February of 2014.
(H/T: Scott Comeau at Ball is Life)
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Can Green Bay take the next step, represent the Horizon League in the Tournament? 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)