May 31, 2014, 11:10 AM EDT
Five-star guard Charles Matthews was limited at times during his junior season at St. Rita thanks to a leg injury, but once the Chicago native was fully healthy towards the end of the season, he really turned it up a notch.
This video of Rivals.com‘s No. 15 overall prospect in the 2015 class shows the smooth, 6-foot-6 Matthews making plays from all over the floor. Matthews committed to Kentucky in late February of 2014.
(H/T: Scott Comeau at Ball is Life)
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 3
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)