May 31, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
Five-star guard Charles Matthews was limited at times during his junior season at St. Rita thanks to a leg injury, but once the Chicago native was fully healthy towards the end of the season, he really turned it up a notch.
This video of Rivals.com‘s No. 15 overall prospect in the 2015 class shows the smooth, 6-foot-6 Matthews making plays from all over the floor. Matthews committed to Kentucky in late February of 2014.
(H/T: Scott Comeau at Ball is Life)
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 0
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)