May 31, 2014, 11:10 AM EDT
Five-star guard Charles Matthews was limited at times during his junior season at St. Rita thanks to a leg injury, but once the Chicago native was fully healthy towards the end of the season, he really turned it up a notch.
This video of Rivals.com‘s No. 15 overall prospect in the 2015 class shows the smooth, 6-foot-6 Matthews making plays from all over the floor. Matthews committed to Kentucky in late February of 2014.
(H/T: Scott Comeau at Ball is Life)
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 0
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)