May 31, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
One of the most sought-after transfers still on the market is West Virginia shooting guard Eron Harris. The 6-foot-3 guard averaged 17.2 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game in his sophomore season at West Virginia, but opted to transfer closer to his home in Indianapolis.
Harris also had impressive shooting splits as he shot 43 percent from the field, 42 percent from three-point range and 85 percent from the free-throw line.
Now it appears that Harris is focusing on three Big Ten schools, according to a report from Kyle Neddenriep of the Indianapolis Star. Two of those Big Ten programs are also scheduled to get a visit from Harris in the near future.
Purdue has already received a visit from Harris and now Michigan State and Michigan will host the shooting guard on visits in the near future.
Michigan State is scheduled to host Harris on Saturday while Michigan will reportedly host him on June 6-7.
Harris would have to sit out next season due to NCAA transfer regulations, but the guard would have two years of eligibility remaining after that. Michigan State and Michigan recently lost sophomore shooting guards to the 2014 NBA Draft as Gary Harris and Nik Stauskas both went pro earlier this spring.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)