Jun 1, 2014, 11:21 AM EST
The Pangos All-American Camp kicked off on Friday, and after two days of action, there was no shortage of highlights.
Baylor 2016 commit Mark Vital threw down back-to-back dunks, the latter being a 360 degree slam, but the nod for top play went to Ray Smith’s one-handed putback dunk over a defender. The 6-foot-6 small forward is listed as the No. 32 overall recruit in the Class of 2015 by Rivals.
Smith, who is playing with Dream Vision (Nevada) on the adidas Gauntlet circuit, holds offers from Arizona, Arizona State, Cal, Georgetown, Louisville, Texas, UCLA and USC.
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)