Jun 1, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
The Pangos All-American Camp kicked off on Friday, and after two days of action, there was no shortage of highlights.
Baylor 2016 commit Mark Vital threw down back-to-back dunks, the latter being a 360 degree slam, but the nod for top play went to Ray Smith’s one-handed putback dunk over a defender. The 6-foot-6 small forward is listed as the No. 32 overall recruit in the Class of 2015 by Rivals.
Smith, who is playing with Dream Vision (Nevada) on the adidas Gauntlet circuit, holds offers from Arizona, Arizona State, Cal, Georgetown, Louisville, Texas, UCLA and USC.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)