Jun 1, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
The Pangos All-American Camp kicked off on Friday, and after two days of action, there was no shortage of highlights.
Baylor 2016 commit Mark Vital threw down back-to-back dunks, the latter being a 360 degree slam, but the nod for top play went to Ray Smith’s one-handed putback dunk over a defender. The 6-foot-6 small forward is listed as the No. 32 overall recruit in the Class of 2015 by Rivals.
Smith, who is playing with Dream Vision (Nevada) on the adidas Gauntlet circuit, holds offers from Arizona, Arizona State, Cal, Georgetown, Louisville, Texas, UCLA and USC.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)