Jun 1, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
The Pangos All-American Camp kicked off on Friday, and after two days of action, there was no shortage of highlights.
Baylor 2016 commit Mark Vital threw down back-to-back dunks, the latter being a 360 degree slam, but the nod for top play went to Ray Smith’s one-handed putback dunk over a defender. The 6-foot-6 small forward is listed as the No. 32 overall recruit in the Class of 2015 by Rivals.
Smith, who is playing with Dream Vision (Nevada) on the adidas Gauntlet circuit, holds offers from Arizona, Arizona State, Cal, Georgetown, Louisville, Texas, UCLA and USC.
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 6
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 6
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 68
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 16
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (68)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)