Jun 1, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
The Pangos All-American Camp kicked off on Friday, and after two days of action, there was no shortage of highlights.
Baylor 2016 commit Mark Vital threw down back-to-back dunks, the latter being a 360 degree slam, but the nod for top play went to Ray Smith’s one-handed putback dunk over a defender. The 6-foot-6 small forward is listed as the No. 32 overall recruit in the Class of 2015 by Rivals.
Smith, who is playing with Dream Vision (Nevada) on the adidas Gauntlet circuit, holds offers from Arizona, Arizona State, Cal, Georgetown, Louisville, Texas, UCLA and USC.
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season (4)