Jun 6, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Murray State gave head coach Steve Prohm some more time to work on Friday, as the school announced extensions for Prohm, athletic director Allen Ward and head football coach Chris Hatcher, the school announced in a release.
Prohm’s contract is extended through May 31, 2018.
“I’m thankful to Dr. Miller and Allen Ward for the continued support and commitment they’ve given to me and my staff,” Prohm said in the release. “I am excited to be here at Murray State and I look forward to leading the Racers into next season.”
Prohm has led the Racers to a 75-23 record in three seasons and won the CollegeInsider.com Tourmanent title last year. Prohm also reached the 2012 NCAA Tournament with a 31-2 mark and helped send Isaiah Canaan to the NBA. The head coach has reached at least 20 wins in all three seasons and has helped Murray State maintain five straight seasons of 20-plus wins.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)