Jun 6, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Murray State gave head coach Steve Prohm some more time to work on Friday, as the school announced extensions for Prohm, athletic director Allen Ward and head football coach Chris Hatcher, the school announced in a release.
Prohm’s contract is extended through May 31, 2018.
“I’m thankful to Dr. Miller and Allen Ward for the continued support and commitment they’ve given to me and my staff,” Prohm said in the release. “I am excited to be here at Murray State and I look forward to leading the Racers into next season.”
Prohm has led the Racers to a 75-23 record in three seasons and won the CollegeInsider.com Tourmanent title last year. Prohm also reached the 2012 NCAA Tournament with a 31-2 mark and helped send Isaiah Canaan to the NBA. The head coach has reached at least 20 wins in all three seasons and has helped Murray State maintain five straight seasons of 20-plus wins.
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)