Jun 6, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Eric Davis will be one of the more heavily-viewed guards this summer as the four-star guard from Saginaw, Michigan is still figuring out the recruiting process.
Currently regarded as the No. 34 overall prospect in the 2015 class, the 6-foot-2 Davis is playing with The Family on the EYBL and being recruited by much of the Big Ten and some national programs.
Davis averaged 17.1 points per game and shot 47 percent from the field in EYBL play this spring. Davis also averaged 3.2 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 1.6 steals in 16 games.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)