Jun 6, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Eric Davis will be one of the more heavily-viewed guards this summer as the four-star guard from Saginaw, Michigan is still figuring out the recruiting process.
Currently regarded as the No. 34 overall prospect in the 2015 class, the 6-foot-2 Davis is playing with The Family on the EYBL and being recruited by much of the Big Ten and some national programs.
Davis averaged 17.1 points per game and shot 47 percent from the field in EYBL play this spring. Davis also averaged 3.2 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 1.6 steals in 16 games.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)