Jun 6, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Eric Davis will be one of the more heavily-viewed guards this summer as the four-star guard from Saginaw, Michigan is still figuring out the recruiting process.
Currently regarded as the No. 34 overall prospect in the 2015 class, the 6-foot-2 Davis is playing with The Family on the EYBL and being recruited by much of the Big Ten and some national programs.
Davis averaged 17.1 points per game and shot 47 percent from the field in EYBL play this spring. Davis also averaged 3.2 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 1.6 steals in 16 games.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 31
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)