Jun 6, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Eric Davis will be one of the more heavily-viewed guards this summer as the four-star guard from Saginaw, Michigan is still figuring out the recruiting process.
Currently regarded as the No. 34 overall prospect in the 2015 class, the 6-foot-2 Davis is playing with The Family on the EYBL and being recruited by much of the Big Ten and some national programs.
Davis averaged 17.1 points per game and shot 47 percent from the field in EYBL play this spring. Davis also averaged 3.2 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 1.6 steals in 16 games.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)