Jun 6, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Eric Davis will be one of the more heavily-viewed guards this summer as the four-star guard from Saginaw, Michigan is still figuring out the recruiting process.
Currently regarded as the No. 34 overall prospect in the 2015 class, the 6-foot-2 Davis is playing with The Family on the EYBL and being recruited by much of the Big Ten and some national programs.
Davis averaged 17.1 points per game and shot 47 percent from the field in EYBL play this spring. Davis also averaged 3.2 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 1.6 steals in 16 games.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (5)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)