Jun 7, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Malik Monk is currently one of the most talked about players in grassroots basketball.
The Arkansas native is a 6-foot-3 scorer with range and athleticism as Monk is the No. 12 prospect in Rivals.com‘s 2016 rankings and his stock is on the rise.
Monk played in the EYBL with the Arkansas Wings and went for a league-high 59 points one game while also averaging the fourth-highest point total in the league at 21.1 points per game to go along with 4.1 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 1.4 steals per game in 16 league games.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)