Jun 7, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Malik Monk is currently one of the most talked about players in grassroots basketball.
The Arkansas native is a 6-foot-3 scorer with range and athleticism as Monk is the No. 12 prospect in Rivals.com‘s 2016 rankings and his stock is on the rise.
Monk played in the EYBL with the Arkansas Wings and went for a league-high 59 points one game while also averaging the fourth-highest point total in the league at 21.1 points per game to go along with 4.1 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 1.4 steals per game in 16 league games.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Seven Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 1
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (3)