Jun 7, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Malik Monk is currently one of the most talked about players in grassroots basketball.
The Arkansas native is a 6-foot-3 scorer with range and athleticism as Monk is the No. 12 prospect in Rivals.com‘s 2016 rankings and his stock is on the rise.
Monk played in the EYBL with the Arkansas Wings and went for a league-high 59 points one game while also averaging the fourth-highest point total in the league at 21.1 points per game to go along with 4.1 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 1.4 steals per game in 16 league games.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 0
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 0
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)