Jun 7, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Malik Monk is currently one of the most talked about players in grassroots basketball.
The Arkansas native is a 6-foot-3 scorer with range and athleticism as Monk is the No. 12 prospect in Rivals.com‘s 2016 rankings and his stock is on the rise.
Monk played in the EYBL with the Arkansas Wings and went for a league-high 59 points one game while also averaging the fourth-highest point total in the league at 21.1 points per game to go along with 4.1 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 1.4 steals per game in 16 league games.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)