Jun 7, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Malik Monk is currently one of the most talked about players in grassroots basketball.
The Arkansas native is a 6-foot-3 scorer with range and athleticism as Monk is the No. 12 prospect in Rivals.com‘s 2016 rankings and his stock is on the rise.
Monk played in the EYBL with the Arkansas Wings and went for a league-high 59 points one game while also averaging the fourth-highest point total in the league at 21.1 points per game to go along with 4.1 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 1.4 steals per game in 16 league games.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 0
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 3
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)