Jun 8, 2014, 3:50 PM EST
Marcus Lewis capped his college basketball career in an Eastern Kentucky uniform with an NCAA tournament appearance, winning the College Slam Dunk contest, after he and Adreian Payne put on a show.
Two months later, the 6-foot-4 high-flyer was back to throwing down jaw-dropping dunks. Lewis is participating in part of The Basketball Tournament in Philadelphia this week, playing with Rep Your City.
On Friday, the former Eastern Kentucky guard caught a pass from YouTube sensation Aquille Carr, and was able to finish the alley-oop through contact.
Rep Your City was eliminated in Round 2.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)