Jun 8, 2014, 3:50 PM EST
Marcus Lewis capped his college basketball career in an Eastern Kentucky uniform with an NCAA tournament appearance, winning the College Slam Dunk contest, after he and Adreian Payne put on a show.
Two months later, the 6-foot-4 high-flyer was back to throwing down jaw-dropping dunks. Lewis is participating in part of The Basketball Tournament in Philadelphia this week, playing with Rep Your City.
On Friday, the former Eastern Kentucky guard caught a pass from YouTube sensation Aquille Carr, and was able to finish the alley-oop through contact.
Rep Your City was eliminated in Round 2.
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)