Jun 8, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
Marcus Lewis capped his college basketball career in an Eastern Kentucky uniform with an NCAA tournament appearance, winning the College Slam Dunk contest, after he and Adreian Payne put on a show.
Two months later, the 6-foot-4 high-flyer was back to throwing down jaw-dropping dunks. Lewis is participating in part of The Basketball Tournament in Philadelphia this week, playing with Rep Your City.
On Friday, the former Eastern Kentucky guard caught a pass from YouTube sensation Aquille Carr, and was able to finish the alley-oop through contact.
Rep Your City was eliminated in Round 2.
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)