Jun 9, 2014, 9:10 PM EDT
You might remember Neil Fingleton as a 2000 member of the McDonald’s All-American team who stood in the avenue of 7-foot-6 and played at North Carolina and Holy Cross.
Fingleton had back surgery in August 2000, redshirted, appeared in one game at North Carolina and transferred to Holy Cross in 2002. Fingleton graduated from Holy Cross in 2004 and played a bit professionally in the ABA, England and Spain.
On the basketball court this is what he looked like:
Now the 33-year-old native of England is in the acting world thanks to his unique size and he’s appeared in movies like X-Men: First Class, 47 Ronin, and the upcoming Mila Kunis film Jupiter Ascending.
But on Sunday, Fingleton appeared in the popular HBO series Game of Thrones in the episode “The Watchers on the Wall” as one of the giants.
In the acting world this is what he looks like:
Maybe Fingleton fits better in the acting world since it’s less stress on his body and he gets to play some unique roles? Either way, this would be a pretty cool Halloween costume.
(H/T: The Sporting News)
- Former Kansas State guard transferring to Creighton 0
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (7)