Jun 10, 2014, 11:31 AM EDT
Last week, I wrote about how the health of Wayne Selden’s knee could end up being one of the most important factors in the success of the Kansas basketball team.
Based on this video, I think it’s safe to say that knee, which was surgically repaired this spring, is feeling pretty good.
And since we’re on the topic of Wayne Selden, I will never tire of seeing him lose his mind after a Tarik Black dunk.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 0
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 3
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)