Jun 10, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Kansas State and head coach Bruce Weber return five players with starting experience in 2014-15 and they’ll need it as the Wildcats will potentially face seven teams from the 2014 NCAA Tournament in the non-conference portion of the 2014-15 schedule.
The school released the non-conference portion of the schedule in an official release on Monday.
The schedule includes a trip to the Maui Invitational and also includes a road game at Tennessee for the SEC/Big 12 Challenge and a neutral-court game at Kansas City in the Sprint Center against Texas A&M in the Wildcat Classic.
Georgia also takes a trip to the Octagon of Doom on New Year’s Eve and a road game at Long Beach State in November before Maui could be an interesting test.
Here is the full non-conference schedule for Kansas State for the 2014-15 season:
Friday, Nov. 14 Southern Utah
Monday, Nov. 17 UMKC
Friday, Nov. 21 at Long Beach State
EA Sports Maui Invitational (Lahaina Civic Center, Maui, Hawai’i)
Monday, Nov. 24 vs. TBA
Tuesday, Nov. 25 vs. TBA
Wednesday, Nov. 26 vs. TBA
Tuesday, Dec. 2 Nebraska-Omaha
Saturday, Dec. 6 at Tennessee (SEC-Big 12 Challenge)
Tuesday, Dec. 9 Bradley
Sunday, Dec. 14 Savannah State
Saturday, Dec. 20 vs. Texas A&M (Wildcat Classic, Sprint Center)
Sunday, Dec. 28 Texas Southern
Wednesday, Dec. 31 Georgia
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 1
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (7)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)