Jun 10, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
Kansas State and head coach Bruce Weber return five players with starting experience in 2014-15 and they’ll need it as the Wildcats will potentially face seven teams from the 2014 NCAA Tournament in the non-conference portion of the 2014-15 schedule.
The school released the non-conference portion of the schedule in an official release on Monday.
The schedule includes a trip to the Maui Invitational and also includes a road game at Tennessee for the SEC/Big 12 Challenge and a neutral-court game at Kansas City in the Sprint Center against Texas A&M in the Wildcat Classic.
Georgia also takes a trip to the Octagon of Doom on New Year’s Eve and a road game at Long Beach State in November before Maui could be an interesting test.
Here is the full non-conference schedule for Kansas State for the 2014-15 season:
Friday, Nov. 14 Southern Utah
Monday, Nov. 17 UMKC
Friday, Nov. 21 at Long Beach State
EA Sports Maui Invitational (Lahaina Civic Center, Maui, Hawai’i)
Monday, Nov. 24 vs. TBA
Tuesday, Nov. 25 vs. TBA
Wednesday, Nov. 26 vs. TBA
Tuesday, Dec. 2 Nebraska-Omaha
Saturday, Dec. 6 at Tennessee (SEC-Big 12 Challenge)
Tuesday, Dec. 9 Bradley
Sunday, Dec. 14 Savannah State
Saturday, Dec. 20 vs. Texas A&M (Wildcat Classic, Sprint Center)
Sunday, Dec. 28 Texas Southern
Wednesday, Dec. 31 Georgia
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (2)