Jun 10, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
Kansas State and head coach Bruce Weber return five players with starting experience in 2014-15 and they’ll need it as the Wildcats will potentially face seven teams from the 2014 NCAA Tournament in the non-conference portion of the 2014-15 schedule.
The school released the non-conference portion of the schedule in an official release on Monday.
The schedule includes a trip to the Maui Invitational and also includes a road game at Tennessee for the SEC/Big 12 Challenge and a neutral-court game at Kansas City in the Sprint Center against Texas A&M in the Wildcat Classic.
Georgia also takes a trip to the Octagon of Doom on New Year’s Eve and a road game at Long Beach State in November before Maui could be an interesting test.
Here is the full non-conference schedule for Kansas State for the 2014-15 season:
Friday, Nov. 14 Southern Utah
Monday, Nov. 17 UMKC
Friday, Nov. 21 at Long Beach State
EA Sports Maui Invitational (Lahaina Civic Center, Maui, Hawai’i)
Monday, Nov. 24 vs. TBA
Tuesday, Nov. 25 vs. TBA
Wednesday, Nov. 26 vs. TBA
Tuesday, Dec. 2 Nebraska-Omaha
Saturday, Dec. 6 at Tennessee (SEC-Big 12 Challenge)
Tuesday, Dec. 9 Bradley
Sunday, Dec. 14 Savannah State
Saturday, Dec. 20 vs. Texas A&M (Wildcat Classic, Sprint Center)
Sunday, Dec. 28 Texas Southern
Wednesday, Dec. 31 Georgia
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (3)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)