Jun 10, 2014, 9:51 AM EDT
Dejounte Murray, a top 100 shooting guard from Rainier Beach in Seattle, committed to Washington last week, picking the Huskies over programs like Arizona, Gonzaga, Oregon and USC.
He rewarded the Husky staff by posterizing a defender at the Rose City Classic this weekend.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0