Jun 12, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
Jaylen Brown has impressed as much as anyone in the Class of 2015 this spring.
Currently ranked No. 11 in the class by Rivals.com — a ranking that will likely go up the next time the staff does an update — Brown is a 6-foot-7 small forward from Marietta, Ga. He will remind a lot of people of Stanley Johnson, and not just because of their similar hair-styles.
He tore up the adidas Gauntlet series during the spring and, according to just about everyone in attendance, was one of the most impressive Americans at the adidas Eurocamp in Italy before flying directly to the Team USA U18 trials in Colorado Springs.
Should I mention that he’s been one of the best players in the camp there as well? Familiarize yourself with Brown now.
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)