Jun 12, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
Jaylen Brown has impressed as much as anyone in the Class of 2015 this spring.
Currently ranked No. 11 in the class by Rivals.com — a ranking that will likely go up the next time the staff does an update — Brown is a 6-foot-7 small forward from Marietta, Ga. He will remind a lot of people of Stanley Johnson, and not just because of their similar hair-styles.
He tore up the adidas Gauntlet series during the spring and, according to just about everyone in attendance, was one of the most impressive Americans at the adidas Eurocamp in Italy before flying directly to the Team USA U18 trials in Colorado Springs.
Should I mention that he’s been one of the best players in the camp there as well? Familiarize yourself with Brown now.
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 0
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 1
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 3
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 20
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 9
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 8
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (85)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (22)