Jun 12, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
Jaylen Brown has impressed as much as anyone in the Class of 2015 this spring.
Currently ranked No. 11 in the class by Rivals.com — a ranking that will likely go up the next time the staff does an update — Brown is a 6-foot-7 small forward from Marietta, Ga. He will remind a lot of people of Stanley Johnson, and not just because of their similar hair-styles.
He tore up the adidas Gauntlet series during the spring and, according to just about everyone in attendance, was one of the most impressive Americans at the adidas Eurocamp in Italy before flying directly to the Team USA U18 trials in Colorado Springs.
Should I mention that he’s been one of the best players in the camp there as well? Familiarize yourself with Brown now.
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)