Jun 12, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
Jaylen Brown has impressed as much as anyone in the Class of 2015 this spring.
Currently ranked No. 11 in the class by Rivals.com — a ranking that will likely go up the next time the staff does an update — Brown is a 6-foot-7 small forward from Marietta, Ga. He will remind a lot of people of Stanley Johnson, and not just because of their similar hair-styles.
He tore up the adidas Gauntlet series during the spring and, according to just about everyone in attendance, was one of the most impressive Americans at the adidas Eurocamp in Italy before flying directly to the Team USA U18 trials in Colorado Springs.
Should I mention that he’s been one of the best players in the camp there as well? Familiarize yourself with Brown now.
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)