Jun 12, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
Jaylen Brown has impressed as much as anyone in the Class of 2015 this spring.
Currently ranked No. 11 in the class by Rivals.com — a ranking that will likely go up the next time the staff does an update — Brown is a 6-foot-7 small forward from Marietta, Ga. He will remind a lot of people of Stanley Johnson, and not just because of their similar hair-styles.
He tore up the adidas Gauntlet series during the spring and, according to just about everyone in attendance, was one of the most impressive Americans at the adidas Eurocamp in Italy before flying directly to the Team USA U18 trials in Colorado Springs.
Should I mention that he’s been one of the best players in the camp there as well? Familiarize yourself with Brown now.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0