Jun 12, 2014, 8:51 PM EST
With July featuring three five-day open recruiting periods, many college programs host their annual summer camps during the month of June. Murray State head coach Steve Prohm is hosting a camp this week, and among the activities is the “Ice Cream Shot.” If the shot is made, all of the campers get ice cream and that’s obviously a nice perk for the kids.
Thursday afternoon assistant coach James Kane was entrusted with making the shot, and he came through from some 75 feet away from the basket. Not sure if he called “glass” but from that distance does it really matter? Nice shot, and congrats to the campers who received the reward of ice cream on a late-spring day.
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 0
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)