Jun 12, 2014, 8:51 PM EST
With July featuring three five-day open recruiting periods, many college programs host their annual summer camps during the month of June. Murray State head coach Steve Prohm is hosting a camp this week, and among the activities is the “Ice Cream Shot.” If the shot is made, all of the campers get ice cream and that’s obviously a nice perk for the kids.
Thursday afternoon assistant coach James Kane was entrusted with making the shot, and he came through from some 75 feet away from the basket. Not sure if he called “glass” but from that distance does it really matter? Nice shot, and congrats to the campers who received the reward of ice cream on a late-spring day.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)