Jun 12, 2014, 8:51 PM EDT
With July featuring three five-day open recruiting periods, many college programs host their annual summer camps during the month of June. Murray State head coach Steve Prohm is hosting a camp this week, and among the activities is the “Ice Cream Shot.” If the shot is made, all of the campers get ice cream and that’s obviously a nice perk for the kids.
Thursday afternoon assistant coach James Kane was entrusted with making the shot, and he came through from some 75 feet away from the basket. Not sure if he called “glass” but from that distance does it really matter? Nice shot, and congrats to the campers who received the reward of ice cream on a late-spring day.
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)