Jun 12, 2014, 8:51 PM EDT
With July featuring three five-day open recruiting periods, many college programs host their annual summer camps during the month of June. Murray State head coach Steve Prohm is hosting a camp this week, and among the activities is the “Ice Cream Shot.” If the shot is made, all of the campers get ice cream and that’s obviously a nice perk for the kids.
Thursday afternoon assistant coach James Kane was entrusted with making the shot, and he came through from some 75 feet away from the basket. Not sure if he called “glass” but from that distance does it really matter? Nice shot, and congrats to the campers who received the reward of ice cream on a late-spring day.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)