Jun 14, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Ohio native Carlton Bragg can make basketball look easy. The 6-foot-8 Bragg is currently regarded by Rivals.com as the No. 10 player in the country in the 2015 national class and this spring he’s played on the adidas Gauntlet with Ohio Basketball Club.
The five-star prospect averaged 15.8 points and 8.9 rebounds per game in 16 games on the adidas circuit and also shot 49 percent from the field and 38 percent from three-point range. The forward also recently represented the United States in the adidas Eurocamp in Treviso, Italy and played with a group of some of the adidas Gauntlet’s best players, including Thon Maker and Jaylen Brown.
Bragg is currently being recruited by most of the big-time schools in the country (look at his Rivals offer list, it goes on-and-on) and will be watched heavily this July.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (2)