Jun 14, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Ohio native Carlton Bragg can make basketball look easy. The 6-foot-8 Bragg is currently regarded by Rivals.com as the No. 10 player in the country in the 2015 national class and this spring he’s played on the adidas Gauntlet with Ohio Basketball Club.
The five-star prospect averaged 15.8 points and 8.9 rebounds per game in 16 games on the adidas circuit and also shot 49 percent from the field and 38 percent from three-point range. The forward also recently represented the United States in the adidas Eurocamp in Treviso, Italy and played with a group of some of the adidas Gauntlet’s best players, including Thon Maker and Jaylen Brown.
Bragg is currently being recruited by most of the big-time schools in the country (look at his Rivals offer list, it goes on-and-on) and will be watched heavily this July.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1