Jun 14, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Ohio native Carlton Bragg can make basketball look easy. The 6-foot-8 Bragg is currently regarded by Rivals.com as the No. 10 player in the country in the 2015 national class and this spring he’s played on the adidas Gauntlet with Ohio Basketball Club.
The five-star prospect averaged 15.8 points and 8.9 rebounds per game in 16 games on the adidas circuit and also shot 49 percent from the field and 38 percent from three-point range. The forward also recently represented the United States in the adidas Eurocamp in Treviso, Italy and played with a group of some of the adidas Gauntlet’s best players, including Thon Maker and Jaylen Brown.
Bragg is currently being recruited by most of the big-time schools in the country (look at his Rivals offer list, it goes on-and-on) and will be watched heavily this July.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (3)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)