Jun 14, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Ohio native Carlton Bragg can make basketball look easy. The 6-foot-8 Bragg is currently regarded by Rivals.com as the No. 10 player in the country in the 2015 national class and this spring he’s played on the adidas Gauntlet with Ohio Basketball Club.
The five-star prospect averaged 15.8 points and 8.9 rebounds per game in 16 games on the adidas circuit and also shot 49 percent from the field and 38 percent from three-point range. The forward also recently represented the United States in the adidas Eurocamp in Treviso, Italy and played with a group of some of the adidas Gauntlet’s best players, including Thon Maker and Jaylen Brown.
Bragg is currently being recruited by most of the big-time schools in the country (look at his Rivals offer list, it goes on-and-on) and will be watched heavily this July.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 0
- Bubble Banter: St. John’s with a huge win, N.C. State with an ugly loss 1
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)