Jun 14, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Ohio native Carlton Bragg can make basketball look easy. The 6-foot-8 Bragg is currently regarded by Rivals.com as the No. 10 player in the country in the 2015 national class and this spring he’s played on the adidas Gauntlet with Ohio Basketball Club.
The five-star prospect averaged 15.8 points and 8.9 rebounds per game in 16 games on the adidas circuit and also shot 49 percent from the field and 38 percent from three-point range. The forward also recently represented the United States in the adidas Eurocamp in Treviso, Italy and played with a group of some of the adidas Gauntlet’s best players, including Thon Maker and Jaylen Brown.
Bragg is currently being recruited by most of the big-time schools in the country (look at his Rivals offer list, it goes on-and-on) and will be watched heavily this July.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (5)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)