Jun 15, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
For the second time this month, Colorado State head coach Larry Eustachy has landed a guard for his Class of 2015.
Bolingbrook High (Illinois) 2015 point guard Prentiss Nixon committed to the Rams, he announced via his personal Twitter account on Sunday afternoon. The 6-foot-1 floor general was on campus in Fort Collins this weekend.
According to College Basketball Talk‘s Scott Phillips, Nixon “can knock in shots from the perimeter or handle the ball and make plays as a passer.” He was part of a talented high school back court, and on the grassroots circuit, he is playing for one of the better teams in the Under Armour Association, the Illinois Wolves. In nine games, he averaged 5.0 points and 1.7 rebounds per game.
On June 3, the Rams received a commitment from three-star shooting guard Anthony Bonner.
Colorado State has one scholarship available for the 2015-2016 season.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0